• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

(Finally) Added some photos!

jc jazzy, was just about to post the same!

well done hun!
daisy x

lucylastic

Silver Member
Hehehehe - thanks both - but Jazzy, you playing tit for tat?!! ;)
I'll have you know, those jeans are Azda's finest, and a size 14 :eek: :eek: I didn't realise they look quite so baggy though - I'm going for the street-cool look :D :D

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
Good on you Lucy!! Looking fab there!

lucylastic

Silver Member
Thanks FT.
Have to say, still don't like looking at my own photos, but seeing the difference now compared to how I was just a few months ago is definitely motivational - I'm carrying on!

Motivational pics Lucy. You've changed and so has the background!
Happy shopping. Don't forget charity shops. A bargain hunters paradise for jeans. As you'll probably lose a size per month there's not much point spending out on new clothes.I've bought designer jeans for £4.
:p

lucylastic

Silver Member
Happy shopping. Don't forget charity shops. A bargain hunters paradise for jeans. As you'll probably lose a size per month there's not much point spending out on new clothes.I've bought designer jeans for £4.
Thanks SB! I said to my OH tonight when I was looking out those pics - there's nothing for it, we have to go back to Oz when I'm slim... :D

jcjazzy

Silver Member
SB, Your charity shops are obviously very superior.Up here its mostly rubbish ;)-Ebay for me I'm afraid