finally at target

wannabeskinny

Silver Member
hi all well finally im at target lost a further 5lbs this week so made my goal

now maintenance.... gonna see cdc every week still as this will keep me going in the long run

cd rules x

Oh well done. You must be on cloud 9

Wow thats fantastic:happy036::party0011:

Well done and congratulations
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations! :)
Must feel fantastic, but I guess slightly daunting.. hope maintenance goes well for you! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done xx

That's fantastic news - well done!!! :0clapper: And thank you for posting as it's news like this that inspires the rest of us to keep going!

Well done again, and thanks for sharing. :bestwishes:

hiya wannabeskinny, you'll have to change your name to amskinnynow...ha ha!! Brilliant news, well done you!! I have also reached my goal weight this week with my cdc and am now on the 1000 plan (hoping to lose another few lbs on stabilisation to keep under 10st) Have you moved up to 1000 now? I am loving it so far, good luck with maintenance, i'm sure you'll do brilliantly! and you're right CD rules!

xx

WELL DONE! How I long to be at goal!Good luck for maintenance, heres were the real test begins! You can do it x

Brilliant well done!, knew you could do it x

Well done girl! I bet you feel fab! After all those re starts & you got there. x

Congrats!

I can't wait until I can post those words on here! :D

Congratulations again, thats brilliant.:worthy:

Cat Bee x

Many congrats hun on doing so well, ya should be very happy with yourself. I cant wait until i get down to target then i will be jumping around the room like a monkey in heat.

Yeah!! Congrats! Well done to Lelly CD too. Amazing girls!

:bananalove:CONGRATULATIONS!! It's a fab feeling to reach goal well done you.

Back