Finally decided on a diet!

bigbum71

After a lot of thought I have decided to do the weight watchers diet. I have done every diet under the sun and keep convincing myslf that Monday I will do cambridge!! Not happening. So I have got my mindset, walking to work and back (40 mins each way) and Gym 4 times a week.

Loving being able to eat!

Speak later x x

welcome and good luck i love weight watchers having never previously dieted properly before im so glad i chose weight watchers as its shown me diets arent the horror that we all think they are. its just a normal life and eating normal portions unlike the massive ones we think we need previously to starting ww.

Day one yesterday went really well. Enjoyed eating!

I have 25 points a day and used 23. I walked to work which is 40 minutes and went tot he gym for 40 minutes.

Food

Cereal bar 3 points

Soup 2
Toast 2.5
Yogurt 1
Fruit .5

Sunbites 2

Chicken thighs and roast veg 8 (?)
Pitta Bread 2

Milk 2

Does this look ok?

Hoping for a good loss, I joined on saturday and my class isnt open this week so will be having a 2 week weigh in (although officially only started yesterday)!

See ya all later

x x x

Thats sounds great

Keep it up really is worth it

Well done on starting ww, it is a great plan. Well done on the exercise too - I wish I was that motivated to move more at the mo am thinking about it!

Back