Finally doing it properly!!

rachaelc

Well that's the plan anyway!!!

I'm about 3 stone overweight. I have an 8month old little beautiful daughter who is my motivation as I want to be a yummy mummy!!!

I was overweight before I got pregnant and after I had the baby I went back to my pre pregnancy weight fairly quickly. I see that as a bonus as I don't have extra baby weight to lose!

I started at 13st 6.... I lost around 9lbs on my own before joining sw at 12st 11.5 around two weeks ago. I'm a size 14-16 and want to be a small 12. I want to go into any shop and pick up a 12 without wondering if it'll fit!!

I'm feeling very motivated and very determined. I'm hoping for some encouragement and support of you lovely people here too. So feel free to come and join me :)

Week 1- lost 5.5 lbs
Week 2- lost 1.5 lbs half stone award!!! Yey!!

Will update with my food diary later xx

Well done for your amazing weight loss so far!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on your losses. I'm finally doing it properly too - been going a week - so far so good!

Are you doing EE?

Yes I'm doing extra easy, finding it fairly easy to stick to. I already started to eat much less in general and have smaller portions so that is definitely helping!!

I am off on maternity at the moment so have time to plan meals and shop every few days, I'm back in January so want to shift lots of weight before then!

How are you finding it? Do you have a good diary?? If not, you're more than welcome to post on here...

Xx

Food* not good diary!!

So here's what I've eaten today...

Late bf/early lunch
Bacon, 2 boiled eggs on toasted wholemeal bun (hex b)

Tea-
sw chicken chow mien with lots of super free in it including onions mushrooms and peppers. Made it a little too spicy so will go easy on the chillies next time!!

Muller Greek style 0.5 syns

Had milk in tea too (hex a)

Feeling peckish now I'm writing about food!! May have a little something in a bit....

haha - I DO have a food diary, but don't think it's a good diary! lol
I'm doing EE too - lost 5.5 in first week, so more than happy. let's see what week 2 brings!
x

So today I have eaten....

Jacket potatoe with cheese and some noodles

For tea I made a pizza on a wholemeal pitta with chicken bacon mushrooms onions and peppers, was yummy with sw chips... Scrumptious!!

I did have a couple of mouthfuls of a white choc chip pancake that my hubby had... Few syns there... Extra cheese so few syns there..... Highlights hot choccy at 2 syns and will count the pitta as hex b and a few syns aswell...

Tomorrow's aim is to eat more of the fruit I have in my fridge!! Going to make a beef hotpot for tomorrow's tea with cabbage... Might make some form of veg frittata for lunch with beans... Will see where the day takes us!!

Hope it's been a good Wednesday for all :) xx

Hmmmmm well not logged for a few days so here goes...

Thursday

Had bacon egg toast and spaghetti for breakfast with fruit and a yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Had a wrap with ham, onions, peppers cheese and mushrooms , not sure of the wrap as I was at a friends... So will say approx (9 syns)

Tea had salmon with veg frittas and carrots and a dill sauce

Pinched a few of other halfs chips too but only 3 or 4!!

Friday...

Had rice (2syns) with chicken and bacon

Had chips with fried rice and curry ? however literally had less than half a plate full id estimate a max of 20 syns so a little over today!!

Saturday... So far had ...

Bacon and 2 boiled egg on wholemeal roll..

Thinking steak chips mushroom onions and corn on the cob for tea...

Need to eat more super free that's my aim when planning next week.

Going to Blackpool tomorrow so need to resist doughnuts and burgers ??

Strength ladies, send me strength!! Xx

So had my steak as planned, not hungry now so that's a bonus!! Very early night tonight as very tired girly! Not very rock and roll for a Saturday I know :) xx

Thank you!!

I did have a jacket potato instead of a big fat burger but it had butter on and lots of cheese! I also had a doughnut!! Oh no ?

Weigh in later xx

Back