Finally got to start WW - Day one :-)

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
I went to my first pro points meeting last night and was glad to see i was still under the 16st mark at 15st 13lbs, i think thats a good place to be starting my new journey :D

Im on 34 daily points and of course have 49 weeklies :D

My leader was lovely, as were all the ladies and gents that attended but it is only a small meeting so only a handful of us stayed for the meeting, but it was great fun and very inspirational to see that everyone was doing so well. Roll on my 1st weigh in :D:D:D

Have a great day everyone x

What a great way to start - keep it up! Let us know how it goes :) x

Ah thank u ladies and i will def keep u updated on my progress :) hope u all have a fab week too x

So far today iv had -

60g quaker oats - 6pp
1 pint skimmed milk for oats & coffee - 5pp

banana - 0pp

400g tin heinz veg soup - 5pp
2 x kings mill bread - 4pp
choc orange WW bar - 3pp

total so far -24pp (10 remaining)

Dinner is definately chicken, but dont know what il do with it yet :) so il update later :) x

Good luck!!! :)

good luck what a fab attitude keep up good work

Hi.

Im getting on really well :) im so glad iv joined WW, i can even have a social life :) i just need to increase my exercise but im hoping a potential new job will help with that as iv been shortlisted for a job at my local gym which gives me unlimited free access to everything if i get it...at mo i pay for it lol so fingers crossed for my interview on wednesday :)

what about u, how u getting on? x

Hi.

Im getting on really well :) im so glad iv joined WW, i can even have a social life :) i just need to increase my exercise but im hoping a potential new job will help with that as iv been shortlisted for a job at my local gym which gives me unlimited free access to everything if i get it...at mo i pay for it lol so fingers crossed for my interview on wednesday :)

what about u, how u getting on? x

well done hun re the job interview... I started today as day 1 as went to class last night and got gym today.
Glad your doing well xx

I started yest and have done good so far i know only early but positive thinking!!

hope its good for you chick and get on well with it..

hiya....well just a quick update.....i didnt get the job :-( computer skills let me down unfortunately :-( I also unfortunately have had a really bad week of headaches and migraines and have not at all been following points so i think its safe to say i fell off that wagon! but i am today attending a new meeting as my original meeting lacked members, there was only me and one other who stayed at the meeting which didnt motivate me at all :-( i like a saturday meeting too as it keeps me focused over the weekend :) So, yet another fresh start for me .......god this diet game is so hard!!!

thank u for messages too and i hope everyone is having a more successful time than i am :) xxxx

Hi. Sorry you didn't get the job. You must be disappointed. Although you feel you have not been successful this week you can take some good from it. You know now that you can brush up on your computer skills to give yourself a better chance next time round. And you can also make the choice to get back on the WW wagon and not let other distractions get in the way of that. I'm sure things will come together for you soon :)

Ah thank u! yes iv definately took some good from the past week. Im back on the WW wagon, started a new meeting yesterday which i love and thoroughly enjoyed and definately feel more in control than i have the past week :) Im looking forward to my weigh in next saturday as i know im going to have a fab week and iv set myself a challenge to up my walking so im reaching 10,000 steps in a day by the end of the week. I reached 6500 yesterday so not a bad start :) hope u have a great week too! your stats say your doing great!!! :) x

Aaaw sorry to hear about the job - but good for you for getting back on track!

Good luck with the steps too :) Walking can make such a difference to losing weight. And obviously good luck with the plan! But you won't need that, looks like you're super confident already :):) x

ah thank u hun :) yeah im def back on plan and the steps are going well too, already beaten yesterdays total so well on my way to reaching my goal :) Good luck to u too!! looks like uv had a fab journey in the past so im sure ul get to your goal, your doing great!! keep up the good work and i look forward to seeing u progress :) x

Back