Finally hit the '11's!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ribenaberry, 12 March 2009.

1. Ribenaberry

Ribenaberry Well-Known Member

Well I had my weigh in last night and I weighed in at 11.13 1/2!! It has been over 10 years since I weighed under 12 stone - am so excited!!!

I only started 1 January and have lost 22lb and thats without doing it totally 100%. I tend to do it during the week 100% and have weekends off. I never go mad but I just lead my normal life at the weekends going out for meals/drinks etc. Since Jan I have been exercising 3 times a week at classes (aerobics and spinning) and this has really helped.

On to the 10's now - suddenly they dont seem that far away - hurrah!!:):):)
  2. da-na-na-na

da-na-na-na Well-Known Member

Well done you my lovely!
    feels good doesn't it?

fab work... keep it up x
  3. sonya

sonya Well-Known Member

That's fantatstic, well done Hun! :happy096:
  4. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

brilliant hun, I am hoping to be saying the same next week!! I was 12 st 3lb this week
  5. sylvielove

sylvielove Well-Known Member

Its an amazing feeling when you slip into the stone below. Well done! :)

Laura x
  6. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

wow well done! :D Just shows 5 days a week is better than none! :D 22lbs is a great total :)
    Keep up the great work!
  7. Piella!!!

Piella!!! Well-Known Member

well done girl!
    I did the same last week-hit 11.10! Was happy for about 3 seconds and now just itching to get into the tens!!! NEVER HAPPY EH!!! Back when I was 14.4 in Jan I would of cut my right arm off to be touching the 11s but now im soooo not happy with it! Makes me wonder wether I'll ever be happy!? eeeek
  8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Well-Known Member

9. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Well done.
  10. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Well-Known Member

good job!!!