Finally I'm 11 stone something!

I''ll be up for the meet it'll be a right laugh I hope I'll be much smaller by then!

I'm doing ok on my first week back on lipotrim will get more formulas tommorrow and get this weight off quick, I've lost 8lbs already this week and its only been 4 days, want to keep it up- stay in the 11's and keep it coming off! :D

Wow well done, you are doing well.
Keep us posted on how you get on weight wise and music wise too.

will let you know how i get on son, this website has been invaluable for me in my weight loss journey- I've finally put some photos up in the gallery as I am finally starting to see some difference from when I was 15 stone something!

still got a way to go but i'll get there! :D

9lbs gone this week!:D :D :D
aim for 5lb loss for next week which will make it a cool stone in two weeks which will be brilliant!

meet up sounds cool x

please tell me you can see a difference son?!

Sorry I didnt reply....I didnt recognise you so I think you can say there is a difference.......I didnt even recognise you after meeting you.......how long has it been since we met at the chemist....well there is a significant difference......wow !

Jem you are looking amazing.....was that you on stage.......?

Yes that was me on stage with my guitar son! that was 2 thursdays ago and I'm 3lbs off of losing a stone since then!

It is flying off this time I cant believe it, everybody else seemed to say it is sooo much harder the 2nd time around on a vcld but I've found it so much easier prob cos I know what to expect and I am more prepared. I hope it keeps coming off quickly so I can get these last 47lbs! off! 36lbs to go! woo woo! It was a real struggle last time but I think I'll have prob lost double the weight in half the time If i keep focussed. better stop talking about it tho as I always do this then mysteriously fall off the wagon so I'm gonna be quiet now!

Hmmm not sure how long ago last saw you at pharmacy son prob couple of months? xxxx

When are you back to the chemist next....can you let me know if they have put up little poster and cards about minimins up.....! I wont be going this week as got no car and have plenty of packs to last me. thanx

sure I might go tommorrow but it might be tuesday so will let you know either way! xxx

Back