Finally my efforts are recognised

Zecond

Today, for the first time after 12 weeks of diet and 4 stone gone (not half way yet), someone at work stopped me and said Hey, you look like you have lost weight. I stopped and hugged her ( :) ) and told her she is the first person to say anything and I was beginning to wonder when anyone would notice.

She made my day. Yaaay.

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Well done!! That's an amazing amount of weight to lose! And to go from a size 24 to an 18! What an achievement!! You can now buy primark stuff untill you reach goal (well at the rate your loosing you don't want expensive trousers!)

ha ha. thank you.
Yes, I only get about three weeks wear from a size and then need to find something else to wear. I'm now looking in shops I haven't looked in for a few years (no point) and having to resist buying things.

It is a good amount of weight to lose and it's hard not to dismiss how much. I tend to though, because there's still so much to go, but mostly because I want more distance between where I was and where I stop at - scared I'll put it back on despite my never wanting to go through this again!

You are making good progress toward your goal!

that's great, well done you.

How long did it take for your old clothes to not fit properly

that's great, well done you.

How long did it take for your old clothes to not fit properly

Hi there. I noticed a difference in how my clothes were fitting within three weeks. My face changed dramatically in 8 weeks. I could see the difference within a month.

Back