Finally ordered husks and made 'porridge' last night.

Thanks JustJo!!!

I ordered some earlier today... did not even read... went straight to the link you sent and hit order & checkout... was really busy at work today but I trust you!

Thank you! Hopefully it arrives soon :)sick0019:IYKWIM:sick0019:)!!!

Love
Char x:ashamed0005:X:ashamed0005:X
Hehehe - I wouldn't trust me. :p

Now loads of people have ordered off my link, i'll feel really responsible if you don't like it! ;)

I really can't take the credit, though, as I gleaned the link off someone else on here - can't remember who now though.

I used it again last night, with a butterscotch sachet. I added less husks, so it wasn't as 'gloopy', and managed to eat it all this time. I did struggle through the last few spoonfuls thogh, and was very full again!

For those of you with toilet problems, I 'went' again last night (twice a day is very unusual for me when on cd!), then this morning aswell. My, err, stools (trying to put this in a nice way!) were substantial, normal and 'well-formed' - Gillian McKeith would be proud. :p

Hope you all enjoy!

Jo x

I should just add.. the psyllium husks aren't an 'official' cd product, so it might be wise to be cautious and keep an eye on any effects, just in case they don't suit everyone.

Jo x

Can these husks be used when SSing? and can you add things like cinnamon when SSing?

Can these husks be used when SSing? and can you add things like cinnamon when SSing?
They husks not an 'official' extra item, but everyone who uses them during ss seems to do so with no problems. They're non-digestible, so should travel straight through you without adding any carbs or cals.

Cinnamon is fine to use whilst ssing. :)

See Jo, now I'm going to have to try them too :D
Well, its getting a bit nippy up here in't hills :eek::gen125:
Hiya, Debbie! *waves*

I can assure you, I haven't got shares in the psyllium husk industry, or anything. :p

It's bloomin' nippy down here, so I dread to think what it's like up there!!

Jo x

Nippy, Its freezing and wet in Norfolk today.
What happened to us having a few nice days in Sept and Oct

Back