Finally people are noticing

blush

woke up this morning with another rush of motivation to reach my goal weight. after struggling with cd for past 8 weeks determined not to give in,my sisters came round last night, i hadnt seen them for a month and they really noticed i had lost weight, just the boost i needed a when i looked in the mirror i couldnt quite tell as the body shape still hasnt changed that much, guess i need to tone up alot!:)

so i put my jeans on this morning and went down another notch on the belt.slowly but surely we will get there! thanks for all the encouragment do far xx

Must be lovely when people noctice your weight loss. Can't weight for that to happen to me

Ah that's lovely when that happens, well done you for getting this far!
I still have people pretending NOT to notice that i have lost nearly 2 stone since they last saw me at christmas, pathetic, they are only jealous!

oh my god stinky thats so bad!! losing 2 stones i cant weight for that day and im sure youve shrunk and look fab! some people do get jealous because they have that pathetic mentality of feeling better by looking at other peoples weakness, theyre prob burning inside seeing you take control of your life and health as they prob struggling with theres

good luck! xxx

That's brilliant blush, its a lovely feeling when that happens - enjoy it :)

Yep, if your sisters noticed the loss (family members can speak to us with a directness that even good friends might shy away from), then its definitely happening! Well done for sticking it out, may you enjoy
many more lovely compliments x

theyre prob burning inside seeing you take control of your life and health as they prob struggling with theres

good luck! xxx

Yep probably and one i saw yesterday didn't say a thing but i found out she is taking those silly diet pills, the hunger suppresent ones, :rolleyes:
I'm happy but i bet they can't say the same.

woke up this morning with another rush of motivation to reach my goal weight. after struggling with cd for past 8 weeks determined not to give in,my sisters came round last night, i hadnt seen them for a month and they really noticed i had lost weight, just the boost i needed a when i looked in the mirror i couldnt quite tell as the body shape still hasnt changed that much, guess i need to tone up alot!:)

so i put my jeans on this morning and went down another notch on the belt.slowly but surely we will get there! thanks for all the encouragment do far xx

How lovely is that.. next time you see your family, they'll notice again. Well done on your loss. xx

Well done hun i bet you must feel sooo good, i cant wait for the day when people begin to notice i'm losing weight., as you say it must give you a real boost... just what you needed yay hehe!! Stinkybreath (love the nick hehe) people like that aint worth knowing and are just jealous. Well done on your 2stone loss you look amazing <3 xxx

just wanted to say a BIG thanks to everyone for there lovely supporting comments, its so nice to feel part of a community here. :party0019:

Back