Finally restarting!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ApplySomePressure, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    After a long time and a lot of saying i'll start tomorrow, this is the first day of my restart. It gets me so annoyed to think I could have been happy with myself by now if I'd just carried on with the diet in the first place.

I'm the heaviest i've ever been - more than a stone heavier than when I started CD for the first time. I haven't been on here for a long time but I'm sure i'll recognise a few of you at least.

I need to lose at least 7 stone, it's a really daunting thought but I know how quickly it can drop off. I need to do it as at the moment I don't feel like I really have a life, I don't want to go out. Except for going to work I hardly go out as I feel so self conscious, even going in to the bank I feel horrible.

Sorry for the long post. Hello to everyone and i'm sure i'll be on here lots to distract myself and hear other peoples losses! :)

Mini and MsJMC like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back and good luck with the restart. I'm sure you do great. :)

Mini likes this.
  4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Best of luck with the restart, you'll do great :)

Mini likes this.
  5. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    Best of luck. You seem determined to make this your final time, so I'm sure with the help of the lovely people on here encourageing you on, and giving you support you will fly by those pounds.
    GOOD LUCK

Mini likes this.
  6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    :welcome2:

Welcome back and best of luck with your restart.

Try not to think of the 7 stone as it can be overwhelming...much easier to break it down into mini goals.

7. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

Hi

I feel exactly the same, in fact I could of wrote that word for word. Back in 2008, I surpassed my goal on CD by losing 7 stones and getting to the lowest weight that I have ever been in my adult life. Unfortunately, Im very ashmaed to say that it has all come back on again. Yes, all of it :eek:!! And I have kept saying "I'll restart tomorrow" but "tomorrow" never came, or I'll have my breakfast shake and then something will go wrong in the day and I'll start eating (emotional eating.)

Hopefully, I will be re-starting tomorrow (Thursday 23 Sept) and my goal too is to lose 7 stones again. I keep thinking to myself I have done it once, I can do it again.

So, best of luck on your restart. Hopefully I will get past my Day 1 of my restart tomorrow. Its gonna be hard, but Im sure both of us will get there.

8. sweetaschocolate

sweetaschocolate Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.8lb(3.56%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Me too! I've had three false starts this week.......crikey I'm going to run out of shakes before long......!

Want to lose three stone.......and fast!

Can I join you ladies on re-starter week lol?

9. Emma-x

Emma-x Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello all you restarters :D

im also a restarter and im really not bragging but hoping to inspire, iv just completed my first week on ss totally 100% and i lost 12lbs!!!
    i have 9 stone to lose having previously lost 3 which i gained back, i felt like a complete failure-but after a lot of soul searching i decided that iv not failed-iv only failed when i give up trying!
    i learnt a lesson each and every time iv picked up cambridge and 'failed' so this time i believe im stonger and far more capable of staying on plan!
    i hope this has helped in some way, and good luck to all of you!! xx

10. ApplySomePressure

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks everyone, thats day one done. Wasn't too bad, was at work until 10 last night so had that to distract me. Good luck to everyone else whos restarting.

Well done Emma, that's brilliant!

11. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Welcome back and well done on getting through day one xx

12. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I'm too am a re-starter! Lost 5 stone in 2008 but due to curcumstances never followed it through and put the lot back on :(. After a few failed attempts since, I decided on sunday night to stop messing about, luckily i got to see a cdc on the monday morning so started straight away. Day 4 now Whoop Whoop!! and its all going good. Come on girls and guys we can do this!!!!!! :0)

13. ApplySomePressure

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hope you're getting on ok with it - if you ever feel like you're struggling come on here. There will almost always be someone around to keep you going, and you know theres lots of other restarters!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.