Finally restarting!

ApplySomePressure

Silver Member
After a long time and a lot of saying i'll start tomorrow, this is the first day of my restart. It gets me so annoyed to think I could have been happy with myself by now if I'd just carried on with the diet in the first place.

I'm the heaviest i've ever been - more than a stone heavier than when I started CD for the first time. I haven't been on here for a long time but I'm sure i'll recognise a few of you at least.

I need to lose at least 7 stone, it's a really daunting thought but I know how quickly it can drop off. I need to do it as at the moment I don't feel like I really have a life, I don't want to go out. Except for going to work I hardly go out as I feel so self conscious, even going in to the bank I feel horrible.

Sorry for the long post. Hello to everyone and i'm sure i'll be on here lots to distract myself and hear other peoples losses! :)

Welcome back and good luck with the restart. I'm sure you do great. :)

Best of luck with the restart, you'll do great :)

Best of luck. You seem determined to make this your final time, so I'm sure with the help of the lovely people on here encourageing you on, and giving you support you will fly by those pounds.
GOOD LUCK

:welcome2:

Welcome back and best of luck with your restart.

Try not to think of the 7 stone as it can be overwhelming...much easier to break it down into mini goals.

After a long time and a lot of saying i'll start tomorrow, this is the first day of my restart. It gets me so annoyed to think I could have been happy with myself by now if I'd just carried on with the diet in the first place.

I'm the heaviest i've ever been - more than a stone heavier than when I started CD for the first time. I haven't been on here for a long time but I'm sure i'll recognise a few of you at least.

I need to lose at least 7 stone, it's a really daunting thought but I know how quickly it can drop off. I need to do it as at the moment I don't feel like I really have a life, I don't want to go out. Except for going to work I hardly go out as I feel so self conscious, even going in to the bank I feel horrible.

Sorry for the long post. Hello to everyone and i'm sure i'll be on here lots to distract myself and hear other peoples losses! :)

Hi

I feel exactly the same, in fact I could of wrote that word for word. Back in 2008, I surpassed my goal on CD by losing 7 stones and getting to the lowest weight that I have ever been in my adult life. Unfortunately, Im very ashmaed to say that it has all come back on again. Yes, all of it :eek:!! And I have kept saying "I'll restart tomorrow" but "tomorrow" never came, or I'll have my breakfast shake and then something will go wrong in the day and I'll start eating (emotional eating.)

Hopefully, I will be re-starting tomorrow (Thursday 23 Sept) and my goal too is to lose 7 stones again. I keep thinking to myself I have done it once, I can do it again.

So, best of luck on your restart. Hopefully I will get past my Day 1 of my restart tomorrow. Its gonna be hard, but Im sure both of us will get there.

Me too! I've had three false starts this week.......crikey I'm going to run out of shakes before long......!

Want to lose three stone.......and fast!

Can I join you ladies on re-starter week lol?

hello all you restarters :D

im also a restarter and im really not bragging but hoping to inspire, iv just completed my first week on ss totally 100% and i lost 12lbs!!!
i have 9 stone to lose having previously lost 3 which i gained back, i felt like a complete failure-but after a lot of soul searching i decided that iv not failed-iv only failed when i give up trying!
i learnt a lesson each and every time iv picked up cambridge and 'failed' so this time i believe im stonger and far more capable of staying on plan!
i hope this has helped in some way, and good luck to all of you!! xx

Thanks everyone, thats day one done. Wasn't too bad, was at work until 10 last night so had that to distract me. Good luck to everyone else whos restarting.

Well done Emma, that's brilliant!

I'm too am a re-starter! Lost 5 stone in 2008 but due to curcumstances never followed it through and put the lot back on :(. After a few failed attempts since, I decided on sunday night to stop messing about, luckily i got to see a cdc on the monday morning so started straight away. Day 4 now Whoop Whoop!! and its all going good. Come on girls and guys we can do this!!!!!! :0)

Me too! I've had three false starts this week.......crikey I'm going to run out of shakes before long......!

Want to lose three stone.......and fast!

Can I join you ladies on re-starter week lol?

Hope you're getting on ok with it - if you ever feel like you're struggling come on here. There will almost always be someone around to keep you going, and you know theres lots of other restarters!

Back