Finally saying hello

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
I've been lurking for a few days as i've been half heartedly attempting to diet whilst figuring out what to do.
I wanted to do a vlcd but I binge eat and the last couple of times i've attempted them it makes me want to binge more. I actually really like the chocolate slimfast shake so I hope I will be able to stick to it for the most part.
I'm also going to try and do alot of exercise (well for me) I have kettleworx and slim in 6 and plan to alternate those daily with a day off from diet and exercise on sundays. I currently weigh 24stone with chronic asthma and slight mobility problems from the weight so its going to hurt like hell but I can't keep watching the scales go up and the years tick by.
The biggest hurdle of all is going to be trying to give up full fat cola/pepsi Its all I drink and I drink about 4lts a day which is a ridiculous amount but I am pretty addicted to the stuff so i'm not sure how thats going to work. I may try and cut down slowly rather then cutting it completely straight away.

Anyway enough of my babbling,

xx

good luck on your journey. I used to drink vast tins of fizzy juice but now im used to drinking water i actually prefer it. Its not going to be an easy journey as unfortunatley there is no quick fix. this is a fab place of support and encouragement and i look forward to getting to know you.

Well done on starting. If I can do then anyone can.

Try water. Try for 1 week to drink 2 litres a day. I promise you will notice the difference. Your skin will be better, your weight will drop quicker and your body will be ever so grateful. Especially if you are exercising, you'll need the water.

Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ya! Fizzy drinks were my downfall totally understand the craving!! I cut them out for one full week (doesn't seem long but it was!) and now maybe have a 250ml glass a day of diet coke.

Good luck Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back