finally taking control of my body

Update - my blood results came back clear and the doctor said tomorrow I will start the juice fasting again. My period came because the veggies were cleaning my body. Ahhhh I'm so excited! The only bad part is I will be cranky and hungry for 4 days until my body no longer wants it. I was doing so well too last time before I was told to stop.

Tomorrow will be Friday and I will do it for 17 days and then take a week break.

Friday day 1 its 9 11am

Just weighed in and I stayed the same, which is awesome since I didn't eat so well.

Sunday 2 34pm

I have a lot to write and I'll be all over the place, you've been warned lol

For the past 3 days its felt like my heart has been broken. My best friend and I had a huge blow out. When you're a girl, and have a guy best friend, things get complicated. Let's just say, I stayed in bed crying for the most part.

Saturday, I couldn't lay in bed much longer because I needed air. So I went to the park and walked the 3 miles trail. Today, I did the same thing. I have a feeling I'll be walking 3 miles every day from now out. It was 29 degrees, so really cold, but after 5 minutes...your body warms up and you're fine. I felt awesome getting excerise. Today, I didn't want to stop at all.

Things with the best friend are a bit better. I thought I lost him for good, he really hurt me. A lot of people that I spoke to said it was messed up what happened. F**k my heart basically lol

I've been drinking loads of veggies, I read that fruit has too much sugar so I cut back on it.

I haven't slept much in the past couple of days. This morning I had a dream, it scared me so bad that I woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. It was strange.

As for the job, I'm still waiting on what's going to happen. In january if I don't find anything, I'll be able to apply and get unemployment but I rather have a job.

I feel like crying. I needed to vent so of course i'd come here. I'm glad I'm on the juice diet, because I would've gained 20lbs in 3 days from being so upset LOL.

The diet is going good. Day 3 is almost over, and I'm not hungry nor wanting food. :)

Not much to update. Day 6 just started and I'm still going strong. Weigh in is on Saturday.

The best friend and I are okay now. We started having feels for each other and it got complicated and just decided I want to be best friends. He's flying back to California tomorrow, sometimes I hate that he's a Marine. He'll be flying here in 11 days and spending 6 days with me :)

Also, I start working dec 27th, it pays wells and I'm so freaking happy.

Talked to my doctor today, he said every pound that I'm losing is all fat, not water weight since I've been dieting for almost 7 weeks now. I think my body is finally in ketosis too.

I hope things continue to look up for me. I can see a difference in my belly area, looks a bit smaller.

Every week I'll be walking atleast 5 days out of the 7. Even though its really cold, I still go out there because my body heats up real fast and I either walk 1.5 miles or 3 miles. I'm enjoying this. The juicing is also going good.

I'm still going strong. :)

Saturday, Decemeber 17th, 12 30 pm - week 7

Went to the doctors, i lost 10 lbs.:D:cool:

Next Saturday i start the refeed and back on it again January 2nd most likely. I'm still walking almost every day. Only missed one day this week because of the rain.

Even though I lost 22lbs so far, I can't see the difference. I mean, my jeans that couldn't fit, can now fit and feel awesome. I don't know why I want others to notice so badly. I know its going to take more time before others see a difference but ugh I'm frustrated with myself.

I just needed to vent.

Hi Elm

You are doing fantastically well so dont be hard on yourself and stick at it. 22lbs is loads and you should be proud of yourselfand I bet people can tell.

Ive got some good news for you... The Adonis proposed on Saturday nighyt with the most amazing ring. So am very very happy.

You all sorted for Xmas? xxx

The refeeding started 3 days early for me. I hope I still have a loss this Saturday. Not much else to update.

Omg I've had sooooo much food for the past 4 days hahahahaha oh well, it won't stay there for long.

The best friend will be here in less than 2 days. Once he leaves, diet starts again.

LOL yummy food!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Likewise. Diet is on suspension as of now. Will resume after the holidays. :D

Restarted jan 11th

Day 4 on juice diet - 7lbs gone.

I've got a new job, been working there for 3 weeks now.
My life is stressful. If I were to explain everything that would happen, I'm sure it'd turn into a book.

I'll update my stats later and come back next Saturday for the next weigh in.

I'd buy your book elm x am struggling myself to get back into gear x well done on the job x how's it's going with your friend? Let's hang on in there x

It's nice to see you around here Katie!:D Everything is okay with the best friend, we're just trying to work on things now.

DAY 10 - lost 4lbs this week

why can't i see any results on my body? Like, i look at my stats but nothing. I need to work out.:cry:

5lbs off this week. 38lbs down, 101lbs more to go...lol seems so far away.

So its been a week that I've been dating my best friend. Wow, that still sounds weird hahaha

So I weigh 251....52 more pounds till I'm 199...everything seems so far away.

Now I'm not fishing for compliments, but I can't see much results at all. Its probably because I'm not working out but ugh, I need to start...someone push me to work out? Haha

Nights like these where i'm craving food and just want to eat everything just freaking sucks. I've been on this diet for almost 3 weeks now and haven't had food...the cravings are still there and sometimes are really strong. When i'm like this, i come here and just sometimes stare at my stats to show myself how far i've come.

When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone hold the pen. :)

You are doing so well the last few weeks, hope you have a good week :)

Back