finally taking control of my body

I hope you all are doing well!

4 07 in the morning. Burned off 400 calories at the gym and got bored and left. I like working out around 2-3 in the morning because it makes me tired after and I can sleep well.

I have a dentist appointment at 12 today. Saturday, I went on a walk with my dog for an hour, it was 3 miles long...I stupidly forgot that I'm not suppose to be under the sun for too long with the medicine I'm taking so my face got burned lol, it looks much better - but still a bit red...its one of the side effects. It even says on the bottle to stay away from direct sunlight and I forgot hahaha

I'm still waiting to hear back from the job on what my hours will be like. I'm suppose to start next Monday.

Its 4 10 now, I'm going to sleep. Sweet dreams.

Fantastic news about the job, hope the dentist goes well have a great week!

For some reason this app is not wanting to work correctly on my phone and its getting frustrating.

2 37 in the morning. 39 minutes and 38 seconds on the treadmill - 466 calories.

Good night

So haven't been to the gym in 2 days due to going to sleep early. I don't count calories either. I just watch what I eat and only eat when I'm hungry. I am starting to see changes in my body from working. I remember when I did just the diet, no working out - I couldn't see any changes at all. This is a nice change.

I did finished level 1 : day 1 of the shred.

Level 1 : day 2 is complete. I thought i'd be more sore.

I'll come back and edit this when I go to the gym tonight.

I just got on the laptop, man i dislike how this new layout looks on the website. It's so confusing. Oh man, i hate how the stats are too. It's much more confusing for me since i'm in the states. UGHHHHH atleast i know how to do the math for it lol

Weigh in day : 3lbs lost.

I got lazy yesterday and didn't do the shred, but just did it today.

Level 1 : day 3 is complete.

I start work in less than 10 hours. To be honest, I'm freaking out and really nervous. Its 11 36pm, and I have to be up by 5am to shower and get ready. Traffic is going to suck so bad. Ahhhhhh, so nervous. I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all.

Tuesday, April 3rd 12 11AM

Just got out of the shower. Surprised myself by getting up and going to the gym. 35 minutes = 350 calories. I didn't push myself too much.

First day at work went fine. Its very stressful. The night before, I only slept about an hour so I was tired at work. I have a lot of stuff I need to memorize for this job, which needs to be done by tomorrow.

I have a feeling I'll be going to the gym often NOT ONLY to work out BUT BECAUSE I'll be so stressed, working out will keep me from being mean and yelling at people lol.

My poor boyfriend, I've been mean to him today. I told him I'm sorry and will work on not letting the stress make me mean to him hahaha I love him.

I have to be up at 6AM. Sweet dreams

Yesterday 40 minutes = 550 calories. Tonight = 0

I'm exhausted. Good night

I continued to eat junk food. I gained. Sigh. Oh well.

Its Saturday 9 37pm, I'll be going to the gym soon.

So, the boyfriends sister told me i'm going to be a bridesmaid next year for her whenever my boyfriend gets back from deployment. Meaning, i have about 12 months to lose as much as possible. I have another wedding to attend to in 2 weeks, and another in 4 weeks. Gah, i wish i took this diet more seriously because i'm going to hate how i'll look in the pictures.

I'm hating life right now because of that hahahaha. I need to get myself back together and start working out and eating right.

So i just counted and its about 54 weeks till March 30th next year, the boyfriend will leave September this year and come back around April next year, hopefully.

It's hard to eat correctly, especially since this company i work for delivers food everyday and we get chefs that make us food. ughhh

i'll come back to update this...
54 weeks to go - 133lbs to lose
...which is about 2.5lbs a week

I NEED TO DO THIS FOR MYSELF FINALLY AND QUIT BEING LAZY ABOUT IT!

Last edited:
April 17, 11 21PM

Went to the gym last night. Lost 300 calories in 30 minutes.

Went tonight, lost 375 calories in 30 minutes.

I'm trying to improve every day I go. I set it on 'hill' so it seems like I'm walking on a hill and I make the speed between 2.6 and 3.0 so I'm trying to improve on that too.

Tomorrow, the 18th, its mine and the boyfriends 2 months of being together officially. :)

Work is stressful, but I'm doing what I can and happy to have a good paying job.

I need to eat better but I've improved a lot.

Good night, all.

I ate sooooo much pizza today. Hahahaha I fail.

35 minutes = 400 calories. Yay, atleast I went to the gym. I'm still trying to build up and go for an hour and 1000 calories.

hi elm sorry havnt been on had so much going on wasnt on minimins, hope you have good weekend and great news about being bridesmaid, something to look forward to :D

SANDRA ;)

Back