finally taking control of my body

image-3938650639.jpg

Last work out class before I fly out tomorrow!

image-889393778.jpg

Today is the day.

Hey love, long time no see.

Sounds like you have had a hellish few weeks. But, you look beautiful in your pictures, and never forget how you are on the inside too - your grandma will be proud of you!

Have a great trip in Bosnia, I hope it brings you closer to your grandma and you can find some closure. x

So if you haven't been paying attention to the news, Bosnia is flooded. I can't believe this.

image-1697186875.jpg

And I'm happy to be home...

image-3773882100.jpg

That looks beautiful in the second picture! I'm driving from the UK to Croatia in September, have always had a pipe dream to drive into Asia (the next continent) which can be done by driving to Istanbul in Turkey and crossing the bosphorus river. Deffo going to pass through Bosnia on the way, you don't often hear of people visiting for a holiday but I've met many a friendly bosnian who tell me to visit.

Hope you have a good trip and the floods recede!

image-3019734598.jpg

I leave Monday morning :(

image-1773995209.jpg

Went hiking.

---

Visited my grandmas grave and cried a lot and sat next to the grave for a while.

---

So much food. I wonder how much I gained lol

I am back home in America :(

Weighed in at 272.6lbs at the doctors tonight. Told her I ate everything in Bosnia. She understands since she's Bosnian herself lol.

Day 1 - back at it.

image-906386218.jpg

Trying to do 100 days clean.

Oh my! It's so nice to see a familiar face around here! Thank you for dropping by! I hope everything with you and hubs is going well! ?

---

From Saturday:

Turbo kick class
image-1282309742.jpg

It's Sunday - day 4
I'm going strong and doing pretty well. My motivation is so high that I do not have any cravings. That's how bad I truly want to be happy, finally.

Summer class starts Tuesday. It'll be Tuesdays and Thursdays and only a math class. I think 6:30pm from 9:20pm or 9:40pm...so it'll be long and I can tell it'll be extremely difficult. But I'm determined to do well.

My gym schedule:
Monday: 5:30pm - Zumba 6:30pm - turbo kick
Tuesday: 6:00am - circuit toning
Wednesday: 5:30 - Zumba
Thursday: 6:00am - circuit toning
Saturday: 9:30am - turbo kick 10:30am - Zumba

I have to add running back in my schedule. I want to run a half marathon next April 2015.

Once fall classes start, I won't be at the gym as much due to more classes I'll be attending but I need to stay active.

I hope to be under 200 by the end of December this year. Then next spring, I can add a gym class to help me stay focused.

I have so much goals and dreams.

image-2989965497.jpg

Zumba!
First time not being extremely red after a work out.

I've been slacking off in the gym because I've been sleeping because I don't go to sleep on time. :)

Day 10 of healthy eating: down 7.4lbs

image-3409999903.jpg

I'll weigh in again in 10 days.

I love how my face looks without make up when I wake up. If only it could be like that all day lol. But my double chin is disappearing!

image-859437630.jpg

Scales are dropping for you, yay !!! Double yay for disappearing double ( or in my case treble !!) chins !!

Weekends are still my danger zone, for food and extra cals sneaking in, I've got to up my exercise again, and keep going. Your hair looks lovely in your pic, hun.

Have a good weekend !!

Diva x

I forgot to take a picture after my Zumba class yesterday but I did go!

A friend I made from my last math class joined me this summer for math again but now she's dropping it because it's difficult and too fast pace. It's a 16 week class fit in 8 weeks so I get it. Tonight is my exam. I hope I do well. I haven't slept in 31 hours so far. It's only 12:39 and class starts 6:30 till 9:20 so I won't be going to sleep for another 10-11 hours. Somehow I'm not to stay awake lol yeah I also missed circuit toning this morning because of studying.

I'll be back Saturday to post pictures of my face after the work out lol

image-4025447180.jpg

My back was drenched with sweat. Turbo kick kicked my a** today.

Off to the library to spend 5 hours on homework today.

The exam didn't go so well. Everyone thinks they failed it. Out of the 900+ math problems we had for homework, the test was nothing like it. So yes me being the outspoken person that I am, told him that. I told him I feel like I failed which is bullsh*t because I'm amazing on my homework. He said he'll see how the rest of the class did but more than half of the class stayed after to tell the professor they were scared because they thought they failed it too. I don't understand why professors make the tests completely different from the homework.

In less than 48 hours, I will be weighing in for day 20. Remember, I'm doing a 100 day healthy eating challenge and Tuesday will be day 20.

100 day healthy eating challenge:
Day 10: lost 7.4lbs
Day 20: ???

I'm excited!

Back