finally taking control of my body

I drown myself with protein hahaha it keeps me going!

---

image-3775444862.jpg

image-4000043194.jpg

100 day healthy eating challenge:
Day 10: lost 7.4lbs
Day 20: lost 2.4lbs

At work they have cake. I took veggies instead.

High five to myself!

image-1720244403.jpg

Even though it's freaking hot, I still went out and had fun.
image-3230031971.jpg

5 hours later, my food prep is done. 7 bags of veggies for 5 days. Chicken and fish are cooked. The snacks/fruits are packaged. Dinner meals are done. Protein shakes for breakfast. Im serious about this.

People are starting to notice my weight loss. Even my sisters boyfriend said something to her. Gotta keep going strong.

image-2000317982.jpg

image-1471687305.jpg

Zumba!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image-3835784660.jpg

image-3437409690.jpg

Zumba!!!!

image-797066834.jpg

It's that time of the month for me. Started yesterday. Which is weird because I haven't had a regular period in about a year even though I'm on birth control. The working out and eating healthy is making it regular now.

I left work early today because a temp was talking about her pay and she makes more than me and I have more experience so I told my boss I'm leaving for the day. I'm pretty pissed.

So now I'm home and ready to go to the library soon to study for a few hours for my math exam tonight. Yep.

I'm cramping so badly omg and I keep going to the bathroom for stomach pain . I wonder if they'll let me take my exam on the toilet lol

Turbo kick!
image-1306046877.jpg

I've only worked out like 3 times between days 20-30.

Since this is my journal...I'm about to put some tmi. No really, fair warning. If you want to continue reading, do so after the next picture.

Okay...I warned you...

So I haven't had a proper time of the month in years. I mean, like 8 months ago it was just some discharge but that's it. But nothing like on your period 4-5 days, cramping, and all that other stuff. My doctor said it was due to my stress and weight. And the fact that I have my period and it's been here since Thursday and it's not just spotting/discharge, I'm pretty proud that I got my health back down to where I have a proper time of the month. It sounds stupid to be happy about something like that but when your weight messes with something normal a body should do, it gets scary.

image-2094028937.jpg

100 day healthy eating challenge:
Day 10: lost 7.4lbs
Day 20: lost 2.4lbs
Day 30: STS

I forgot to weigh in yesterday which was my day 30 and I forgot to do it this morning before working out so even though I have water, protein shake, and time of the month, it just shows me that I'll have a great lose on day 40. I can't wait to be under 260!

Off to eat some lunch and then to the library to do homework for 3 or so hours.

Dinner:

image-4194769867.jpg

My dad is bbqing tomorrow so I'll be bring that food for the week. No excited about meal prepping tomorrow.

But homework is finished!

Zumba!

image-1636094923.jpg

Wednesday I'm suppose to do Zumba and turbokick (kickboxing) I might just die hahaha

Will try to go to sleep early tonight so I can wake up at 4:30 for my circuit toning class that I haven't been to in 3 weeks. Oops. And I have school until 9:20 where I'll find out how I did on my exam from Thursday. The last exam I got was an 79% because I hate math haha.

So...I was suppose to wake up and go work out but I over slept. I did wake up at 4:30 and my brain won because it was "umm...you could just sleep for another 2 1/2 hours" and my body decided that's a good idea so that happened. Anyway, I was suppose to start a 30 days active challenge so now I'm gonna do it tonight at 9:30 instead of going to sleep ugh

image-3184356411.jpg
---

Got an 83% on my exam. I'm averaging a 81% in the class.

My boss got fired today, unexpectedly. We're having a meeting with HR tomorrow. Really hoping I have a job and they're not just letting us go.

image-3144480619.jpg

My sister joined!!!!!

Hi sweetie, well done on the exam results, look at you rockin' it both physically and mentally !!! :D

Have a good 4th July, we are just relaxing and enjoying the Deck and the garden this year. Back on it next week though or my scales will start creeping up !!! :eek:

Diva x

image-3399421226.jpg

--

It's now 11:28pm. Last year July 3, 10:00pm (July 4, 5am their time) I got a message from my sister on Facebook saying to call them because they were in Bosnia. Never did I expect the reason to be was to tell me my grandma passed away. It's been a year today. I can't. I just can't deal. I've been going to a professional for help. I haven't started healing yet. I miss her voice. I miss everything about her. Everyone said we were alike. July 4, I will cry today. I'm an emotional wreck.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. I've been crying all morning.

Lalalalalalalala. I want to eat everything.

Lalalalalalalala. I'm hurting so bad.

I want my grandma.

Back