finally taking control of my body

My car is leaking antifreeze. $185 for that. And I just paid for college books, I start Monday. All the bills are hitting all at once. So glad to have a nice savings account.

I got to meet country singer, Dustin Lynch, and the only one that kissed him.

image-854821644.jpg

image-2318783605.jpg

image-91998113.jpg

Kickboxing.

School started last Monday. I'm trying to balance it all out.

They numbers only increased and have stalled there bAhahaha

Kickboxing:
image-3611314399.jpg

I'm trying to work out my schedule where I can fit time for the gym. Because I work 7am and then go to school right after sometimes stay until 9:40 because that's now late class ends and then I'm at the library doing a lot of homework.

I have a lung cancer 5k in 4 weeks and a 5k in 5 weeks for jdrf type 1 diabetes.

The more sleep I'm getting, the weight just keeps falling off. How fun

---

image-2277749933.jpg

Kickboxing:
image-3873255853.jpg

I forgot to take a before picture so I took one after my shower.

And off to the library I go to study.

I did kickboxing on Tuesday and forgot to take a picture.

----
Free to breathe lung cancer walk was today:

image-4134050082.jpg

My sister is amazing and always joins.

---

If I'm not at work, or gym, in class, or sleeping, then I'm studying. Which is a lot. I have a test this week and 3 exams next week. Which means I'll be at the library a lot.

I have another 5k next Sunday and a wedding shower after so I need to get in as much studying as possible.
---

I will be doing a 5k on thanksgiving day, and another one on December 13th that's a santa one. And then the next day, I have a 5k hot chocolate one.

I've decided 2015 will be my running 5k year. With that, I will be doing a 5k on January 1st.
---

I have too many goals in life to allow my weight to stop me.

Steps class: it was 85 minutes long but I stayed for 55 minutes. It. Kicked. My. Ass. Can you tell by my sweat? My back was drenched in sweat.

image-3972846109.jpg

I was having back pain from stress and my weight and I just did yoga...I feel amazing.

Well. Gotta go take my Adderall and go to the library and study.

What's a step class?? You are doing so well! :)

Step: This choreographed step class includes dance moves! Challenge your fitness level while improving cardiovascular endurance, balance and coordination.

Is what the website says. If you youtube step class, it's shows the moves that's being done. I'm horrible with explain stuff. Like you have to use that stepper (if that's what it's even called lol) and yea. Youtube will explain much better hahaha

Took circuit toning at 6am and then turbokick at 5:30pm after work. Exhausted. Good night.

Thanks okay, you haven't missed much. I haven't been posting bahaha. Hope all is well with you and the family!

----
My back felt like it had a pinch which was hurting my right knee and thigh. Yoga helped so much.

I need sleep. School and work were exhausting today and I have both for tomorrow too.

Trying for the 4th time because this is stupid and won't let me post more than one picture. I did a 5k for type 1 diabetes for JDRF. My daddy joined me. It was 44 degrees (about 6 Celsius). By 10am it warmed up and I took all those layers off.

image-3445077251.jpg

You guyssssss! I spent a little over 8 hours yesterday on math homework. And almost 12 hours today. It's 12:31 in the morning. I just finished studying for my math and sociology class. I'm going to toss and turn all night and once again, have dreams about math. ?

Trying for the 4th time because this is stupid and won't let me post more than one picture. I did a 5k for type 1 diabetes for JDRF. My daddy joined me. It was 44 degrees (about 6 Celsius). By 10am it warmed up and I took all those layers off.

View attachment 155515

That's great - running for a great cause! I have type 1 in my family as well, I hope I dodge it

I hope type 1 never existed. Actually, life would be amazing without any issues.

Since stress has been taking over my life, I had blood work done today and a 24 hour urine thingy. Meaning I've been peeing in a bowl and pouring it in a orange container and leaving it in the fridge because it needs to be cold so I've been collecting my pee lol

But my anxiety is getting worse, and I'm having all the symptoms of high cortisol and my hormones are all over the place. And she told me I should be sleeping at least 7 hours a night. I'm lucky to even get 4 because of school and work.

I haven't had time to work out because I've been studying so much. I always have headaches because of reading hahaha.

And that's my update.

Back