• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Finally, the 100lbs down Milestone

MissAma

Silver Member

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Wow what an achievement,you can really notice the huge difference hun,you must be over the moon with yourself,keep up the fantastic work,
elaine

Oh yes they do show the loss!!! You are doing fantastically well :)

Lin18

Silver Member
Well done its truly amazing to think a person can lose so much weight, 100lb is a fantastic loss thats my next goal 100lb hopefuly wont be too long for me too.

You should be extremely proud of yourself.

Wow and wow again - you're half the size!!! That's unbelievable. They're some of the best pics I've seen hun :)
You are looking fab x

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
wow! well done! you look fab :)

Zoe.D

loving life
Fantastic results, truly inspiring, well done. Good luck with the rest of your journey, you look fantastic Zoe xx

well done. you look great x x

Wales

Silver Member
Well done on your great loss, what a brilliant achievement. And you can clearly see the losses - good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey.

Asa

Silver Member
Hi my Swedish pal! You have done extremely well!!! Congratulations on your great weight loss! The transformation is great when looking at the pictures.

:happy096:

:553:

Hi MissAma, your figure is gorgeous now. I showed my husband your pics and he was drooling! The difference is unbelievable. You can tell you're the same person and even your shape is the same but just shrunk so much. Fantastic, you must feel amazing! x

wow you look fantastic - and you've got a terrific shape
well done !