Finally, the 100lbs down Milestone

MissAma

Silver Member
Nowhere near done, many more to go but nonetheless this frontier down is feeling good. -Next one to tackle - no longer Obese.

Here are some pics -sorry they're huge- although they don't show clearly the loss in my opinion :)

6moin.jpg

Wow what an achievement,you can really notice the huge difference hun,you must be over the moon with yourself,keep up the fantastic work,
elaine

Well done that's a huge difference and you can definitely see it on the photos!!!

Oh yes they do show the loss!!! You are doing fantastically well :)

Well done its truly amazing to think a person can lose so much weight, 100lb is a fantastic loss thats my next goal 100lb hopefuly wont be too long for me too.

You should be extremely proud of yourself.

Wow and wow again - you're half the size!!! That's unbelievable. They're some of the best pics I've seen hun :)
You are looking fab x

wow! well done! you look fab :)

Fantastic results, truly inspiring, well done. Good luck with the rest of your journey, you look fantastic Zoe xx

well done. you look great x x

Well done on your great loss, what a brilliant achievement. And you can clearly see the losses - good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey.

Hi my Swedish pal! You have done extremely well!!! Congratulations on your great weight loss! The transformation is great when looking at the pictures.

:happy096:

:553:

Hi MissAma, your figure is gorgeous now. I showed my husband your pics and he was drooling! The difference is unbelievable. You can tell you're the same person and even your shape is the same but just shrunk so much. Fantastic, you must feel amazing! x

wow you look fantastic - and you've got a terrific shape
well done !

Back