Finally!!!

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
So after 10 days on holiday with a bit of gain I'm finally back losing again and have made it INTO THE 130s! Okay, it's 'just' into the 130s but having been in the 150s I am OVER THE MOON! :D

well done!

Thanks Calee x
Aw thanks Louschu!!! Got there miles behind you but got there in the end!!! ;) Only 9 to goal now...not sure when I'll get there but am determined x

Well done - its great when you acheive another milestone, isnt it. Hope it spurs you on to lose those last 9lbs in no time!

Thanks BabyPat!
TaffyGirl, I'm not even sure how long it'll take me to reach 9lbs off, my original goal was a family wedding at the end of September but I'd be content with even 1lb or 2 a week until then! x

Thanks MissFitness x

You can do it, stick with the plan and you will get to goal. Dukan says 2lbs for every week so no reason why you can't get to it, you will be pleased you did. I didn't think I could get the last 5lbs off, convinced myself it wouldn't happen but it did and 1 week ahead of schedule.

Avoid the tolerated, drink plenty and eat lots of pure protein and wave it all goodbye :)

Thanks Wheest: Thanks! I think one of the main problems with me is I don't really congratulate myself when I do achieve a loss but I beat myself up terribly when I don't! Must learn to fix that x
Cara, thanks! And you'll get there in no time at all...it really does feel good when you know how hard you've worked! Best of luck with it x
Poppy: I'm like that, I've carried this 9/10lbs around for what seems like SO long I think I just accepted that this was how it would be and imagining myself reaching goal still seems impossible to me...Seeing the numbers go down on the scale is wonderful but to be honest the greatest benefit I have felt is the energy benefit from being off wheat/carbs x So I'm trying to use that as my motivation...if I get to my goal/ WHEN I get to my goal I am going to whoooop it up on here something awful!!! ;)

Thanks Chris!!! Must give myself a kick up the behind and keep repeating to myself I will get there, I WILL GET THERE! I can't tell you how happy I'll be if I make it there by the time I'm going to this family wedding...I will be ECSTATIC!!!

Fingers crossed!!! x

Yay!!! THANKS!!! :)

Back