Finally...

Evening all..

Where do I start? I have a BIG birthday next year and have spent nearly half my life on one diet or another. Cutting a long story short, I need control over food, but also need to live life as well, so am thinking this is the way to go for me.

Will aim for three / four days in the week of 500 cals and then three / four days of sensible stuff.

Start tomorrow and will weigh in then and see what the damage is.

If you dont mind I will chum you I have 4 stone to lose and feel just the same as yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Start is 93kg spot on. Not sure what that is exactly in pounds but will stay in slight denial for a while.

So today it's and up day, but going to watch what I eat in a way rather than my usual stuff your face Sunday.

Off to look at a new house again today. We reserved one last week but want to make sure it's ok size wise, it's nowhere near as big as our current one which isn't big in the first place.

Aoart from rom that a quiet day at home withe kids.

have a good day all x

Last edited:
Start is 93kg spot on. Not sure what that is exactly in pounds but will stay in slight denial for a while.

So today it's and up day, but going to watch what I eat in a way rather than my usual stuff your face Sunday.

Off to look at a new house again today. We reserved one last week but want to make sure it's ok size wise, it's nowhere near as big as our current one which isn't big in the first place.

Aoart from rom that a quiet day at home withe kids.

have a good day all x

I am 85 kilos and starting tomorrow with a Down day. I weigh myself on a Thursday. I lost 5lbs the other week. Hopefully get into a routine.

Hey willow, welcome & good luck :) yep the key is sensible stuff on up days, I'm still working towards doing that consistantly.

Thats good advice on Up days. How many calories do you do on Up days I was thinking 1200/1300.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 2 - 91.8kg.

Yes i weigh most days.

Yesterday was ok, I didn't eat well after lunch snaffling some toberone but didn't want dinner, hence the loss above I guess. So down day today and mostly using packs fom S&S just till I get into the swing of eating 500 cals. At work so hopefully my mind should be busy.

Visit it to new house was good, we are happy with it. Wait to hear what they will all ours for today. Really hoping its a sensible price. Fingers crossed.

have a good day all x

It was really cold this morning and apparently tomorrow is going to be even colder...... I hate the cold. I have to go out for a run at some point tomorrow and the cold air just plays havock with my asthma. I have a buff to cover my face but always feel like a bank robber when i'm wearing it! Plus i think the cold makes you want to comfort eat. However thanks to comfort eating i now cannot fit into my winter coat so i'm using the cold to punish myself!

Back