Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daisy_Duke13, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Firstly a massive apologies for my rant yesterday- i can now blame the hormones because i finally got my period after 7 weeks!!
    Thus i must have been the PMT monster!!

Thank you everyone for your concerns as to the plan im on etc i know everyones saying it so im healthy and safe.... but im not putting myself at risk honestly. I have been that weight since i was 16 and never wavered apart from the past year when i packed weigh on through depression and travelling. Ive seen many a pt and also had a bupa medical all saying as i was very healthy. Thus why im not concerned about getting down to a bmi of 20. Its still in the healthy and normal under 18.5 is considered underweight according to guildines so im still way off! I think like another threads debating at present its all about you and how you look at certain weights- dont think there is a definate range for everyone.

Im glugging my water and back in my good mindframe to get back on and lose my 7 pounds to get to my 23rd april goal.

Thanks again peeps xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Hi daisy_duke,

I wasnt concerned at you trying to achieve that weight/BMI if thats the weight you will be happy at then go for it. I was more your methods of achieving it. It is just that dieting using Ketosis at your BMI is not recommended for very important health reasons and I do feel you are putting yourself at risk doing SS.

I feel that you should switch to a level where you are not in Ketosis, it may even improve your weight loss

I wish you the best of luck getting to your desired weight safely.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.