finaly at my goal but are we ever happy

911toc

made my goal weight last night mind i had to take my trousers off as i was desperate to get it as it was my last weigh in before my holidays but i got there in the end but it is amazing every time i get there my shape changes i dont think if we were flawless we would be happy there is always something or is it just me?????:wave_cry::confused::sigh::)

Well done on getting to goal weights thats fantastic!!

Congratulations on reaching your goal!!
I think with any diet it takes time for mind and body to readjust to each other. I think you need to take time to see, know and accept what your body has become.
Why not as a goal treat have a pamper session?? nothing like a little pampering to feel special. :)

Congratulations on reaching your goal. lmao at the thought of you weighing in without your trousers though.

I think we're all far too critical of ourselves, you hear of models and actresses who hate certain things about themselves as well. Learning to love ourselves is just as important as losing the weight, eh?

Well done! That is fantastic :D

Well done on getting there :)

Yep I think I'm always going to hate my belly, it's annoying because the bits you WANT to shrink, shrink in proportion so even when they're smaller they still LOOK big! :p
I'm going to get a slendertone for Christmas though ;) as a treat.

I think being unhappy with our bodies comes with being female, I know I've never met anyone who's entirely happy with every bit of their body. Once I'm at goal I'm just going to find other things to dislike about my body, like my nose or my eyebrows or my eyes or my ears or...
Just don't forget that losing weight isn't a cure for everything :)
A bit of insecurity is good though, we wouldn't try as hard to look good if we thought we looked good anyway ;)

x

Hehe, yep, that too.

Though it always used to reeaally annoy me when some thin person would be like 'oh my thighs are HUGE!' :mad:
Like yeah, take a look at mine. Lol.

Well mine aren't bad anymore, it's just my belly.

Reminds me of this weekend when my sister was home, she was like, :eek: 'where's your belly gone?!'

'... under control pants' ;) ahahaha. I don't think it'll ever disappear ;) without 1000000 crunches a day or something.

Which is just not happening. :p

x

Wow!!!! Well done on getting to goal! That is brilliant!!! x

thankyou all for your help and support you are all doing brilliant cant wait till i can make my profile up properly thanks to you all once again and especially my good pal lesley we keep eachother going x x x x x

Back