Extra Easy Finding exercise liberating

Slimzoe

Now I'm not doing it to earn extra food/points. It seems to be having a really motivating effect. I hope it translates to the scales lol

Hi zoe, doing excerise along side slimming world is great, gives a boost and help you health wise but slap me if im wrong....... but isnt extra food/points for exercise apart of weight watchers? or am I wrong. I thought exercise in slimming world is to go towards body magic

Yes you are right! I totally agree about the exercise thing though - it totally motivates me too. I have to say that although I do massive amounts (and my group in general don't appear to) my losses aren't particularly bigger :(

But i look more toned! :D

Yes you are right! I totally agree about the exercise thing though - it totally motivates me too. I have to say that although I do massive amounts (and my group in general don't appear to) my losses aren't particularly bigger :(

But i look more toned! :D

Totally agree with you there, I doing walking at the moment and im loving it. Its my time to think and be lost into my world, I go around to my mums take the dog out and my mum watches my daughter as I cant go to the gym or classes as babysitting is usually an issue, but this i can get out and the dog too especially when my mum is on slimming world too he gets three walks now and already seeing the benefits to bruno also. But when i feel my confident and lose some more weight i want to go back to my past love which is field hockey, really cant wait to get back into a group and start playing again. :D

I really miss running. I walk with my dog for an hour a day but used to run 5 days a week. Not huge amounts but got into it. Now have Achilles pain constantly so can't run any more. Lots of aches and pains since peri-menopause hit. Like the idea of swimming but it's a faff and would need to buy a bike to cycle and have nowhere to store it. So walking it is for now. It doesn't give the same buzz as running but am still moving. So know what you mean about the motivation and would like to get that high that I only get from running.

That's what I meant when I was on ww I excercised purely to warn extra food, now I'm on sw I'm exercising to get healthy and aim for my body magic goals.

I love my gym classes and can really feel the difference when I do them (even though the scales dont show as much!)

I am going into my third week of Bronze body magic and find it so easy to integrate exercise in because its such a progressive way to do the fitness. That and the fact you know its like an extra as you dont even have to exercise to lose on SW. Me and my OH (who does SW) went swimming for the first time in forever and we literally cannot wait to go again. Never thought we'd say that! We also spend more time together going for walks and such! :)

I am going into my third week of Bronze body magic and find it so easy to integrate exercise in because its such a progressive way to do the fitness. That and the fact you know its like an extra as you dont even have to exercise to lose on SW. Me and my OH (who does SW) went swimming for the first time in forever and we literally cannot wait to go again. Never thought we'd say that! We also spend more time together going for walks and such! :)

Awwhhh that's lovely! :cupid:

Back