Finding It Abit Hard!

Emma_2008

Gold Member
I know its my first day so i expected it but seriously! Lol i'm starving!!!!! Why is it that the day i start this, i crave every food under the sun.:(

I'm looking forwards to my first weigh-in where it should all be worth it!

I did the CD so that i wasnt eating food and wouldnt be tempted to cheat at all! Like the temptation on Weightwatchers. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to find stuff to occupy me, especially at work but its not so easy.

Had a whole shake this morning and think it may have been too rich for me cos i felt really sick after it. Going to try half of the powder and see if thats any better.

Also, i'm not too keen on the tetras!!!

I keep reminding myself that i want to be skinny for summer and reminding myself why i'm doing this:)

Only thing I can recommend for the hunger I'm afraid is more water. The more you drink in the first few days the less 'hungry' you feel. A lot of the time it isn't actually hunger it's just your head telling you that you need to eat, don't listen to it and it should shut up in a couple of days once you're in ketosis. Keep going and it will be so worth it sweetie honestly!:hug99:

Thank you, i hope it is!!!

I'm drinking loads, only problem is i'm needing the toilet like every 20 minutes! :eek:

Yeah that is a bit of a bummer but again that will stop in time, it just takes your body a couple of weeks to get used to having so much water. By about my third week my bathroom breaks were pretty much back to normal. On the up side, my skin looks fantastic!:D

Hi Emma!

Don't worry, it does get easier, I think the first few days aswell as the hunger you have to break habits too which is really hard. I found at 11 am on my first few days I would get up to go get a biccy, then remember I didn't have them anymore!! now I don't even give them a second thought.

Like Kelly said, keep glugging that water.. I know the trips to the loo are a pain, but it's not just the water your weeing out, it's cleaning out your system!

I know its my first day so i expected it but seriously! Lol i'm starving!!!!! Why is it that the day i start this, i crave every food under the sun.:(

I'm looking forwards to my first weigh-in where it should all be worth it!

I did the CD so that i wasnt eating food and wouldnt be tempted to cheat at all! Like the temptation on Weightwatchers. :rolleyes:

I'm trying to find stuff to occupy me, especially at work but its not so easy.

Had a whole shake this morning and think it may have been too rich for me cos i felt really sick after it. Going to try half of the powder and see if thats any better.

Also, i'm not too keen on the tetras!!!

I keep reminding myself that i want to be skinny for summer and reminding myself why i'm doing this:)

I have to split my shakes into 2 halves as I find them too rish as well and I dont like the tetra's as I find them 'minerally' (I've just made that word up I think).....
The first few days are the most difficult but the food cravings do pass but as Kelly said the key is water - just keep sipping and sipping.

Get yourself the papers, celeb magazines, hot long soaks in the bath, nail varnish and GET ON HERE....

I spent hours in the arcade the first 2 weeks playing scrabble blast - at night I went to sleep dreaming about bloody words not food LOL xxxx

Kellymundy - I used to think i drank a fair amount of water, but obviously not! It makes me laugh because as soon as i sit down, i need a wee again!!! Lol. Heres to hoping i have nice healthy glowing skin!! :)

Roosters - Thank you! There certainly is alot to clean out cos i had a meal out last night, as a "last supper" probably the worst thing to do but oh well!

Time4ME - Thanks, i will try to occupy myself as not to sit and think about food. Doesn't help that my boss is making a big deal about his sandwich and teasing me lolol. Lol i dreamt i was a smaller size last night and hopefully those dreams will continue, they may be more than enough to motivate me!!!

Dancing - I think i just need a whinge, probably one of many!! I may a top in a smaller size and hang it above my wardrobe to remind me why i am doing this!! I think i'm just too used to being able to eat when i want and what i want. Even on weightwatchers i could eat food. So i think its just taking me a bit of getting used to!

Think i've covered everyone!! Thank you all... It helped just to get it out!!

xx

Hi - you need to be prepared to experiment a little and you'll find what suits you. Remember everyone is different. The hunger will disappear in a couple of days and you WILL get used to the water. Persevere - it REALLY does get easier!!!!

Doesn't help that my boss is making a big deal about his sandwich and teasing me lolol. Lol i dreamt i was a smaller size last night and hopefully those dreams will continue, they may be more than enough to motivate me!!!

Tell your boss if he doesn't stop it you'll have a tempory relapse and eat him and his stupid sandwich!:p

Having mental images of yourself slim is totally positive thing to do.... I often go to bed dreaming about what I'll look like in certain clothes - bloody marvo way of staying focussed.... You need to switch off to the food around you and you will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its nice too coming on here knowing other people will support me, im not getting any support from my nan ang grandad (i live with them) which is making it harder xx

Hi - you need to be prepared to experiment a little and you'll find what suits you. Remember everyone is different. The hunger will disappear in a couple of days and you WILL get used to the water. Persevere - it REALLY does get easier!!!!

Thank you, i'm trying to allow myself two maybe three weeks to get into the swing of things. Its also hard getting used to change. I think its worse because im sat at work and cant for example go out for a walk or stuff:eek:

Tell your boss if he doesn't stop it you'll have a tempory relapse and eat him and his stupid sandwich!:p

Haha! Now theres a plan!!!

Its nice too coming on here knowing other people will support me, im not getting any support from my nan ang grandad (i live with them) which is making it harder xx

Everyone here is supportive, whatever you need someone is always along at some point with assistance, guidance or advice - what more could you ask for xxxx

We are here if you need us. Stick with it

Thank you!! Haha i didnt think of it like that :p Now i know why you need to drink loads! lol :eek:

It's great that i can come on here. Like i mentioned earlier, support at home is hardly there because my nan doesnt agree with the diet and wanted me to stick to Weightwatchers.

Everyone here is supportive, whatever you need someone is always along at some point with assistance, guidance or advice - what more could you ask for xxxx

I already noticed that, everyone is lovely! And ive only been here for around two days!! I came across it by chance too!

Its nice knowing i'm not the only one aswell. :)

As for what more could i ask for? Ermm, to be skinny minus the hard work!! :rotflmao: Oh well i suppose it will be nicer knowing i worked hard to lose it!!! xxxxx

Sorry you aren't getting any support at home, its hard enough on this diet! I wouldn't have been able to stick to it without minimins, even if I don't post very much, just reading other posts is enough sometimes. Oh, and my lovely friend Heffa who works with me, she is my rock.

Not everyone agrees with the diet, but tunes will be a changing when they see the fantastic results. It makes lack of support worth it trust me.

Good luck with your journey, what you decide to eat or not eat is entirely your decision and no-one else.

Theresa x

Sorry you aren't getting any support at home, its hard enough on this diet! I wouldn't have been able to stick to it without minimins, even if I don't post very much, just reading other posts is enough sometimes. Oh, and my lovely friend Heffa who works with me, she is my rock.

Not everyone agrees with the diet, but tunes will be a changing when they see the fantastic results. It makes lack of support worth it trust me.

Good luck with your journey, what you decide to eat or not eat is entirely your decision and no-one else.

Theresa x

Yeah i think thats how im managing. My cousin and aunty are on the same diet too but its not the same as support at home.

My boss waved his sandwich about and teased me so that wasnt so good lol.

She keeps on at me to lose weight and as long as i'm healthy then i dont see why she cant support me but oh well. Each to their own.

Thank you!! You too

x

Back