• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

finding it hard 2 have my 3 shakes

:jelous:hi i was just wondering if it would hurt to only have 2 shakes a day instead of 3 on a few days a week. im finding having 3 shakes really hard 2 keep down now, this week iv had 2 shakes and used a vanilla 1 for coffee but thats last me 3 days anyway. not really sure what 2 do apart from force it down i suppose is this normal? thought id be starving by now but 3 weeks on and im finding it hard 2 even drink 2 shakes i am always feeling full i drink the recomended amount of water so dont think its that...any advice??
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi, yummymummy2be........I am only day 7 now on CD but would imagine that drinking less than 3 might be a bit dangerous and not really enough to sustain you.....how far apart do you have your shakes - maybe try and space them out a bit more or make with a bit less water?x
Hey yummymummy,

yeah you have to have the three shakes, I cant stomach them at all but here i am 40 days later!!!

I only have chocolate and I hold my nose while i am drinking them, it fools the taste buds. works for me and I threw them up for the first few days but flying now.

Good Luck :D
You must have them, you will risk going into starvation mode which will slow down, or even stop your weight loss, not to mention you aren't getting 100% RDA of all the vitamins etc....it's not easy I know. Have you tried making the mousse?