finding it hard 2 have my 3 shakes

yummy mummy 2 be

:jelous:hi i was just wondering if it would hurt to only have 2 shakes a day instead of 3 on a few days a week. im finding having 3 shakes really hard 2 keep down now, this week iv had 2 shakes and used a vanilla 1 for coffee but thats last me 3 days anyway. not really sure what 2 do apart from force it down i suppose is this normal? thought id be starving by now but 3 weeks on and im finding it hard 2 even drink 2 shakes i am always feeling full i drink the recomended amount of water so dont think its that...any advice??

hi, yummymummy2be........I am only day 7 now on CD but would imagine that drinking less than 3 might be a bit dangerous and not really enough to sustain you.....how far apart do you have your shakes - maybe try and space them out a bit more or make with a bit less water?x

Hey yummymummy,

yeah you have to have the three shakes, I cant stomach them at all but here i am 40 days later!!!

I only have chocolate and I hold my nose while i am drinking them, it fools the taste buds. works for me and I threw them up for the first few days but flying now.

Good Luck :D

You must have them, you will risk going into starvation mode which will slow down, or even stop your weight loss, not to mention you aren't getting 100% RDA of all the vitamins etc....it's not easy I know. Have you tried making the mousse?

Back