Finding it hard to get back on it

Supergirl1980

Silver Member
I'm really struggling to get back on plan after having christmas day off and eating all the naughty stuff I could see- pastry, chocolate, full fat sausages wrapped in bacon..... Yum!
I was pretty good on boxing day but think I still had about 25 syns and today I have already had 14 syns and still want more! I'm currently fighting a very strong urge to dive head first into a selection box!

I'm a bit worried about weigh in on thursday because until last week my total loss was 3st 3lb and I don't want to go back under 3stone but with the way things are going, I think that is inevitable.

How have you motivated yourself to get back on plan?

I weighed myself!

That frightened me so the last few days i've been back on plan 100% having a few less syns to compensate.

I just don't want to be in the position of a half stone gain that I know will take me weeks to lose after NYE and then my birthday, then a buffet at my dads, all happening up the 7th Jan.

I'll be good in between but it just won't help me see big losses.

x-x

Hi, I get out all of my pack and read it all. I then treat my days as if i was a new member again.
Consult your book for everything - what is free, weights and measures for your healthy extras, and checking on syn values.

Also go back to a food diary - write everything down as you eat it, checking with your book as you go.

Hopefully within a few days you will be back on track again.

Hope this helps, you will be fine cos you have done so well up till now. Good luck!! xx

Back