Finding it hard to get back on it

Supergirl1980

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 18st13lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(2.57%)
I'm really struggling to get back on plan after having christmas day off and eating all the naughty stuff I could see- pastry, chocolate, full fat sausages wrapped in bacon..... Yum!
I was pretty good on boxing day but think I still had about 25 syns and today I have already had 14 syns and still want more! I'm currently fighting a very strong urge to dive head first into a selection box!

I'm a bit worried about weigh in on thursday because until last week my total loss was 3st 3lb and I don't want to go back under 3stone but with the way things are going, I think that is inevitable.

How have you motivated yourself to get back on plan?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lucylu79

Gold Member
S: 69.9kg C: 64.41kg G: 51.71kg BMI: 28.7 Loss: 5.4kg(7.79%)
I weighed myself!

That frightened me so the last few days i've been back on plan 100% having a few less syns to compensate.

I just don't want to be in the position of a half stone gain that I know will take me weeks to lose after NYE and then my birthday, then a buffet at my dads, all happening up the 7th Jan.

I'll be good in between but it just won't help me see big losses.

x-x

adele_30

S: 11st11lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, I get out all of my pack and read it all. I then treat my days as if i was a new member again.
Consult your book for everything - what is free, weights and measures for your healthy extras, and checking on syn values.

Also go back to a food diary - write everything down as you eat it, checking with your book as you go.

Hopefully within a few days you will be back on track again.

Hope this helps, you will be fine cos you have done so well up till now. Good luck!! xx