Finding it hard to get up and running on site

shebedee

I'm finding it hard to get up and running on this site..any easy to follow guides for willing but nervous technophobes?

Have a read of the sticky threads in the Introductions section. See if there is a section for the diet you are following. Good luck.

Irene xx

Hi guys, I'm joining your club, if that's ok. :) I'm gonna read through the stickies over one of the next weekends, hope that will help. Good luck to all of you.

Well you have started off in the right place so you all must be doing something right!

Id say start off here http://www.minimins.com/

This is the main page.

On that main page is everything! Imagine it as a shopping centre!

In the shopping centre there are lots of shops!

So if you were a weight watcher dieter, you would go to the weight watcher shop, click on it, and you will find lots of little mini shops all about weight watchers!

I would go on about forums, and sub forums, but its computer jargon, to people who don't understand forums!

When you write a on a post or start your own thread, a lot of people don't know how to go and find them, to see if anyone has responded to them, the easiest way I have found is to click on the QUICK LINKS button ( its on the blue bar above) anyway, click that and a little list will appear, near the bottom it says SUBSCRIBED THREADS, if you click that, a list will appear with all the posts that you have made.

Hope this helps a bit !

Lisa x

shebedee said:
I'm finding it hard to get up and running on this site..any easy to follow guides for willing but nervous technophobes?

Same here and to make it worse im using my mobile and it got even harder lol

Well you have started off in the right place so you all must be doing something right!

This is the main page.

So if you were a weight watcher dieter, you would go to the weight watcher shop, click on it, and you will find lots of little mini shops all about weight watchers!

I would go on about forums, and sub forums, but its computer jargon, to people who don't understand forums!

When you write a on a post or start your own thread, a lot of people don't know how to go and find them, to see if anyone has responded to them, the easiest way I have found is to click on the QUICK LINKS button ( its on the blue bar above) anyway, click that and a little list will appear, near the bottom it says SUBSCRIBED THREADS, if you click that, a list will appear with all the posts that you have made.

Hope this helps a bit !

Lisa x

That has helped especially the quick links. Thanks so much. I can see now if anyone has replied etc. I haven't reached 50 posts yet so maybe it will be easier when I have.

Ya Welcome!

Go and find some threads to post on ! you only need another 20 lol

I promise, you really will get used to it, in a week or two you will be all over the forum!

Good Luck and thanks for the thanks!

Lisa xx

Hi,

Can someone help with the following questions that I haven't found answers to yet on the site?
- How can I see "New likes received"? Do I need a certain number of posts first?
- How do "Thanks" and "Thanked in Posts" get counted?

Thank you!

Hi,

Can someone help with the following questions that I haven't found answers to yet on the site?
- How can I see "New likes received"? Do I need a certain number of posts first?
- How do "Thanks" and "Thanked in Posts" get counted?

Thank you!

click on USER CP at top left hand side of blue bar, and scroll down to bottom of page, there is a box at bottom that shows you. I think this is what you mean !

Lisa xx

This is the main page.

Hope this helps a bit !

Lisa x

Great help, thanks x

Welcome :)

Lisa xx

Back