finding it hard to start again after my holiday!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by princessnicky, 11 May 2008 Social URL.

1. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i lost 26lbs before going to Cyprus, had over a week off, and today is my re-start and im finding it hard! Im babysitting atm and just ate a small rice crispy cake (only 40calories) and a lindt chocolate thing! ARGHHH i wanna eat!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww i know how you feel. I found it very hard to get back to ss after my week of for holiday. What about if you do one of the other plans and ease yourself back into ss?

4. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Nicky - maybe Sunday wasn't the best day to re start? I always think new week, fresh mind. Don't worry about today - start again tomorrow.

How much more do you want to lose? How tall r u how much to u weigh? x x x

5. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Ooops sorry didnt see your ticker - you still have 21lbs to go....so quite a bit - get focussed!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.