Finding it hard ...

I would keep glugging that water til about 3-4 hours before your weigh in. It normally takes about 2 hours to pass through your body. A glass of water weighs about 1lb. But you still need to drink your water.

It's my weigh in today and it is at 7.15 so I will stop drinking at about 4pm to make sure that it is all out of my system before I weigh in.

But everyone is different, it's a personal choice.

I try to do that too... but my LLC is really hot on us peeing on a stick for her... and if she decides it shows us as being dehydrated, she has a little pop at us!

So, bit of a dilemma really...

x

I usually stop drinking at mid afternoon on WI days - about 4 hours before I get weighed. It works well for me. Sounds like others do the same.
Hope you had a good WI xx

i did thanks sb, lost 11.4lbs.... just wasnt sure as the first time i dine it i was never a huge water drinker so didnt want to bulk up. but thats good to know, ill drink upto 4hrs before. thanks guys. xx

:wow::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::girlpower:

Wow 11.4lbs, what a great loss. That makes my 8.8lb loss look pathetic haha. Although i know that nearly a 9lb loss is good and i would never achieve that on another diet, i cant help but feel a little disappointed. I think i had such a tough week that i expected a bit more. To top it off, one lady in my class lost 13.2lb and another 14.8! How has everyone else's weigh in's gone?

Splendablenda, the bike ride was good considering i havent riden a bike for a long, long time. Had a sore bottom this morning though lol. Gotta keep this up now because i've said i'll ride all of 54 miles from London to Brighton in June with hubby. Better get training!

there was noone more shocked than i was, when i first di=one lighterlife my first week was 8.8 and second 6.8. i went on to lose 4 and a half stone in 17weeks. just didnt complete route to management........ uhoh!!! learned from my mistake though and fighting back!! good luck to you and dont compare yourself to anyone as there will be weeks that you lose more than them. xx

I really hope so! I know its not a competition and that each individual is different but there was a touch of the green eyed monster creeping in. I think im being a bit hard on myself and after next weeks weigh-in i havent got any more personal experience to compare to as i've never made it that far before! haha.

Im sure u'll be very successful Carrie, u've already had a great start. Good luck! x

London to Brighton bike ride -you don't do things by halves do you ? xx

wow get you carrie....go girl fab! xx

Back