Step2 810kcal finding it hard

christine64

]Started on the CWP two weeks ago and have lost 8lbs which is great but i am struggling because i am so hungry all the time:mad:, i really dont want to eat more than the plan recommends but i am already finding myself being over generous with my veg, apart from going to bed at 7 i really need some inspiration, i have joined a facebook CWP and it is great seeing the success of dieters who have followed the plan,:(

]Started on the CWP two weeks ago and have lost 8lbs which is great but i am struggling because i am so hungry all the time:mad:, i really dont want to eat more than the plan recommends but i am already finding myself being over generous with my veg, apart from going to bed at 7 i really need some inspiration, i have joined a facebook CWP and it is great seeing the success of dieters who have followed the plan,:(

I did step 2 from the start. As a snack if have cwp jelly. Get some gelatine mix it with a pint of water and half to a full teaspoon of Cambridge water flavourings and leave to set. That way you have something to fill you up without adding extra cals!

What are you choosing from your protein choices? If you stick to meat and prawns then you should go into ketosis. Avoid the lentils and chickpeas and you should go into ketosis and feel less hungry if at all!

Good luck

Xxx

Hello! Congrats with great result! Hunger is so cruel!(( I understand you( If you go strictly to the plan and do not want to eat more than recommended I can advise you only to drink more! You will be surprised how simple water or tea can help to fight with hunger! Wish you all the best! We all need to be strong and motivated to succeed;-)

Back