Finding it hard

juju_doll

juju_doll
Have found the diet very hard this week and have become a dreaded picker! Made lasagne for my boyf at the weekend and picked a little bit of it, only a mouthful, but i did the same on Sunday too. Have to stop this now! Also when I got on the scales at home I have only lost a pound this week. Fed up.... please encourage me!

ok just looked at your ticker and you have lost 50lb in 13 weeks, that correct????? well that makes it 3.85lb per week.... nearly 4lb a week... now c'mon that is nothing to be sniffed at, in fact the is amazing...

when is your weigh in day??? you are already one lb down.... think of it like that.... some weeks we lose a little less than others but you are doing brilliant!!!!

juju u r doing soooooo blooming fab. remember how u felt 50lbs ago??? i for one think u have come so so incredibly far. the sooner u stop picking, the sooner u will be in maintenance and able to start eating without feeling poo about it!

u can do it and thats a fact. afterall, u've already done so much!!!

when sonkie lost 50lbs i told her thats how much my 6 year old daughter weighs. my daughter isnt even on the skinny side, shes a lil chunky!

u have lost my daughter! thats so so cool!!!!

Keep at it girl....I know what you mean after 3 months I am finding it harder. Had a meal on Saturday and drank! So haven't lost anything this week ;-( for the first time. Some weeks are better than others

Thanks folks .... I know I have come a long way and I'm shocked to have lost the weight of a whole child! That's really rather scary. It is easy to forget how far you have come when it is a day to day struggle! I think, when you have a lot of weight to lose, that it can sometimes seem endless and the thought of food seems so tempting. Weigh in tonight so we'll see how i've done.

i think its rather damn impressive lol. dont be frightened to feel really smug and happy with urself. god knows u've earned it.

xxxxxxxxx

Back