Finding it 'too easy'?

I Sailed Through My First 10 Weeks And Found This The Easiest Diet I've Done But I Have Been Struggling Last 3 Weeks - I Suppose It Was Too Good To Be True :(

I am at present living in the city of the tribes :D

I am ashamed to say I had to look up where that was :eek::eek::eek::eek: Love that place though... many a weekend having fun down there let me tell ya... I'm in Dublin :))

I am ashamed to say I had to look up where that was :eek::eek::eek::eek: Love that place though... many a weekend having fun down there let me tell ya... I'm in Dublin :))

Oh Gen do u know any nice restaurants in centre of Dublin taking my fella in October for our anniversary xxxxxxxx

hell ya girl.... what type of cuisine ya into??

where ya staying???

I love Italian food and should be off my diet by then obv not gona have smmat to bad ha ha

Staying in the academy plaza best western hotel only going for 2 nights as flights were 4p off ryan air ha ha

xx

I love Italian food and should be off my diet by then obv not gona have smmat to bad ha ha

Staying in the academy plaza best western hotel only going for 2 nights as flights were 4p off ryan air ha ha

xx

Well your hotel is very central on the northside.. just off o'connell street which is the kinda main street.

you will prob end up in temple bar... and there is a restaurant called luigi malones there and its italian and i have heard brill things about it..... I will pick a few peoples brains and see what i come up with.. remind me next week if i don't come back to you!! I wouldn't be a mad italian lover... love thai or chinese :)) but around temple bar is where all the action is anyways!!!

have you been in dublin before??

Well your hotel is very central on the northside.. just off o'connell street which is the kinda main street.

you will prob end up in temple bar... and there is a restaurant called luigi malones there and its italian and i have heard brill things about it..... I will pick a few peoples brains and see what i come up with.. remind me next week if i don't come back to you!! I wouldn't be a mad italian lover... love thai or chinese :)) but around temple bar is where all the action is anyways!!!

have you been in dublin before??

No never been before I mean ill eat anywhere but want to make sure its good food dont wanna end up paying a fortune for crap ha ha ha ha Are there few good bars the around temple bar???

No never been before I mean ill eat anywhere but want to make sure its good food dont wanna end up paying a fortune for crap ha ha ha ha Are there few good bars the around temple bar???

I don't normally go into the heart of temple bar cos it can be a bit touristy but yes there are quite a few good bars around... pick my brains closer to the time no probs :D:D:D:D

You will have great fun... dublin is really great!!

I've found it really easy too - though I'm only just at the end of week 2! I even had a planned cheat in week 1, which was a long-standing dinner arrangement, and I went straight back into it the next day no problems. I am prepared for the rough though but am determined to loose weight as I want a baby and for me, that's the biggest motivation going.

Hi - I think sometimes just because we find the diet easy - we panic - but CD is not a difficult diet - you follow it 100% & it does its magic & the weight falls off...tis that simple ...

'cept of course we are human & love our food - so its actually us that scuppers our success - not the diet! :p

thats how I've found it anyhoo! :)

Hey, well done you!!!

I'm sort of the same, I decided I was going to do it, got it and have stuck to it 100% for four and a half months and haven't felt hard done by at all.I think it's easier than eating, I always have a cup, shake and a bar in my bag so I'm ready for emergencies and love the lack of responsibility of deciding what to eat. It suits me down to the ground and I haven't really struggled at all.

So, good on you, stick with it, and remember this feeling for if you ever do have a hard day and get tempted to cheat. It may not be this easy the next time round.

K

I passed another important test today...went to a kiddies party with ds and didn't pick at anything, didn't even lick my fingers when serving things up.
Can anyone help me with this revolting taste in my mouth though please? It is really bothering me now, and I am guessing if it tastes rank it must smell rank too :eek:

im finding it ok but i am only on day one lol so i guess i dont really know just slightly grumpy xx

ul be alright bunny the first few days are hard but then it will get easy

I am amazed that I don't feel hungry, yes I am missing not chewing but I'm sure once I am allowed the bars it will be better.
I have got a horrible taste in my mouth and am so paranoid that I have smelly breath. I tried drinking peppermint tea earlier as a friend told me it is good for this sort of diet but don't really like it, hopefully this will be something else that gets better!

Back