Finding it v.hard

Shamrock

Wanna be....sexy!
Ive been doing grand until now and this evening on day three,I am absolutely starving and in a bad mood,is this kinda normal and will it pass?

Hi shamrock day 3 is notoriously hard! It will definitely pass and by the end of the week you will feel great! Get drinking loads of water xx

Thanks Tracy,I have drank about 4 ltrs today so far but will get on the water bandwagon.Is there any reason why its hard on the 3rd day?

I think it normally takes about 4 days until you are in ketosis! So i guess on day 3 you are just nearly there. Honestly next week you will wonder what the fuss was xx

Just keep on going, try a hot drink or even just got o bed, you will feel better in the morning and be so glade you stuck with it. I am on day 8 and felt just like you but at weigh in had lost 10lbs-if I can do it anyone can

This sound terrible but did you honestly hand on heart think for one minute it was going to be so easy, its not Shamrock and you really need to work hard mentally to succeed and succeed you will. Its impossible to be starving, you not you are just craving a bite, dont do it or i will slap your ass.

PS if a budgie with no teeth can do it so can you!:)

SUCCEED!:D:D

Good point hun xxx

I am just gulping down water and about to have black tea.I wont give in,will take myself off to bed if I am feeling any worse.I knew it would be hard,just a weak moment that will pass!

You go girl, you CAN do it. we're all routing for you

Thanks y'all,youre all great!

but if you want your ass slapping I can help. You go for it you'll be skinny minny before ya know it:p xx

Ass slapping,now theres an offer!;)

Errr can we keep it clean please? :D x

Waheyy now get to bed your scaring me now:eek::D:Dx

I will behave,honest

Ive been doing grand until now and this evening on day three,I am absolutely starving and in a bad mood,is this kinda normal and will it pass?

hey Shamrock - the first 3 days are the hardest.....fingers crossed you'll be in ketosis by tomorrow....and you should feel much much better :)

keep drinkin the water.....stay focussed on where you want to be and you'll be there in no time !!

keep us posted on your progress.....

Debz xx

Will do debz,
I am really for this and I will drink all the water I can stomach if it helps the hunger pangs x

Will do debz,
I am really for this and I will drink all the water I can stomach if it helps the hunger pangs x

water definitely helps......especially in the early days.....if you can just get through today (day3 is the worst !!) you'll be grand.....:)

STICK WITH IT - the worst is over !!!

you'll be a skinny minnie by Summer ;)

love

Debz xx

I am looking forward to walking into a skinny shop to buy something nice!

Hey Shamrock

Im on Day 3 too and although not too hungry I am freezing cold...even managed tof orce a chicken soup down tonight just for warmth!!

Sat here in fiancees fleece dressing gown, silk pjs, and ugg boots (attractive I Know!!)!!! God job he's on nights!! Got a sore throat too so sipping black tea! I find hot drinks fill me up too so tea is good!

Have an early night and get the day over with is my plan!

Back