finding soups horrid - any tips?

ginger&proud

Hi I started exanted on monday and so far so good... the only problem is I am finding the soups hard to stomach - has anyone got any tips as to how to make them nicer?
thanks

Some Really Good Tips on there Starlight. Thank you. I cannot actually get the Tomato and Basil one down at all ! We are all different though just with the same desires and hopes to be slimmer and healthier. Good Luck Ginger from another Yorkshire Lass x

Hi all, just started this week too and found the veg not so bad. Tried Tomato today with fresh basil (from the tips on here) still not very nice. Was looking forward to liking them as could have a normal (well relatively) sit down for evening meal with my partner. Hey ho...will have to have a re-think....shake in a bowl????? Sad or what!!?? Onwards and upwards though read some of the inspiring weight losses on here and deteremined to give it a go!!

Hi there - just had my very first tomato and basil - ermm it wasn't out of this world, but a slug of tabasco and a few grinds of black pepper made it ok. If all else fails , I will just tell myself it's anti-fat medicine !
; )
Warmed me up , I'm freeeeezing !

Hi all. I water down my soups and shakes a lot so they fill me up more. I find they're not so strong in flavour that way. Also, add lots of pepper so they end up like a pepper soup. Hope that helps.

1 tsp of bullion made the tomato and basil one more fun;)

Hi, what are the soups consistency like because on lighter life we used to turn our soups into tortilla chips by adding a drop of water to turn it into a paste and then spreading onto a microwavable plate and zapping for a couple of mins. The result was a a big biscuit like shape that you could break into crisps.Very yummy aswell x

Exante soups are what?

I bet you like Marmite! LoL

Come on, the soups are so creamy! I've found that adding exactly 280ml of water, makes them with my favourite consistency.

ive got to say i just had my first ever exante soup..... mushroom..... two sips and it was down the sink! i cant do it,they are rank! shakes all the way. i did get one of each soup flavour to try and ill leave it a few days before i try another but..... YEUCH! one word... vile! i know everyones taste buds differ but does anyone actually like the mushroom? xx

carrie1980 said:
ive got to say i just had my first ever exante soup..... mushroom..... two sips and it was down the sink! i cant do it,they are rank! shakes all the way. i did get one of each soup flavour to try and ill leave it a few days before i try another but..... YEUCH! one word... vile! i know everyones taste buds differ but does anyone actually like the mushroom? xx

Mushroom is my favourite one! Lol x

Your tastes do change as you go on with this; its worth keeping on going for a while. I think the taste is best not compared with food - they are magic fat burning fuel packets, they make you slim. When its done all the tastes you can imagine are out there waiting for you. I still don't do the bars but the soups are just warm liquids that keep me well as I shed pounds. I love Vanilla best.
GSQ

Getslimquick said:
When its done all the tastes you can imagine are out there waiting for you.
GSQ

And when you finish eating them, all the soups and shakes will be waiting for you too... Again lol

I love the veg and mushroom soups, tomato one is ok with pepper but the chicken is gross, i can just about drink it quickly if i leave it to cool down lol

Back