ProPoints Finding the Kyd in the Kiwi

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Kiwikyd, 9 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Kiwikyd

Kiwikyd New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    The worst of my year has passed.

We are in a new house, in a new area - haven't met anyone yet so a bit of a loner at the moment.
    The kids moved into their own places so suddenly it's only hubby and me - the worst of empty nest syndrome has passed.:sigh:
    My Mother passed away at the end of July :cry:- I know she is in a better place so the worst of the loss has passed and a feeling of peace has settled.

So it's been a year of changes and now it's time for me to take care of myself and begin to find me again - starting with facing my weight demons.

This time will be the last time I join Weight Watchers. No more lame excuses. No more giving up when the going gets tough.:rolleyes:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.