Finding the right diet for me

chug

Silver Member
Hi all

Ok I need some advice. Obviously I want to loose some weight but there is so many diets out there I really don't know which one is best for me. I've lost over 1 stone since December 2016 and managed to keep it off for a year which is impressive for me lol. Anyway I have been going to the gym and its the gym that has helped me keep it off but I'm at the point where I'm stable and no more will come off and so I feel I need to change my diet. My biggest problem is I don't eat vegetable so lovely ladies and men what diet can you recommend for me? I'm happy to answer any questions that I can lol x x

Have you kept a record of your measurements. I am 9 stone and where a couple of years ago I was fit and slim and exercised a lot now I am still 9 stone but got fat instead of muscle due to not being able to exercise so much.

How tall are you?
What do you weigh?

Hi Craftermary. Thank you for replying. I haven't measured myself but I have gone my belt I wear every day and I'm still on the same hole lol.

I'm 5 foot 4 and my weight is 73.4kg. Sorry I always go via kilos rather than stones lol

Hi Chug, hope you’re weightloss is doing well 🙂
I know there are may diets out there but the majority of them will have some veggies in them, and ones that dont are extreme and could damage your health, I suggest that you start introducing more veggies into what you are eating, just one at a time and find which ones you like the best, not everyone likes curtain veggies. I don’t like eggplant and mushrooms ( I know technically not a veggie but hate it anyway). Changing this will help you get a more balanced diet, which will help you in the long run.
Things like potatoes, beans and peas, corn and carrot would be good place to start as they are easy to cook and taste nice and can add flavour to them to make then taste different if you want. This is a nice carrot recipes

Attachments

• 9812ED72-8B01-4D32-894C-CC342F44FAD5.png
    9812ED72-8B01-4D32-894C-CC342F44FAD5.png
    1,007.9 KB · Views: 9
Back