Fingers crossed for Slim Fast...

molly68

Just want to say hello to you all in here,

Lost a chunk of weight before christmas and have managed to maintain it over last few months to a degree...now had the month from hell diet wise and have put a fair few pounds back on....I'm feeling scared now as I dont want to put on any more!

I'm on an all inclusive to Spain at the begining of April so that is going to throw a spanner in the works (and a fair few pounds) but I have a week to try and feel better about myself and the rest of my life when I get back...

Good luck to you all on your mission and I hope Slim fast can help me on mine

Mo xx

Hi Molly

Sounds like you and i are in the same boat emotionally. I am sure though that if we are determined to beat this then we will, we cant give up now. It seems so hard sometimes when all you want to do is feel free from diets and routine, but if your anything like me then when you are free you feel total crap about yourself so its just a downward cycle.

I think you should go away on your fab holiday to spin ( wish i was small enough to fit in a suitcase ) enjoy yourself and deal with the diet after, like you said you have a week between now and then to get your self in a more positive frame of mind and then you can beat the +lbs after.

Also you must remember that what you did before xmas with the chuck of weight you lost is a great achievement and i'm sure you can do it again ( its just hard sometimes getting back into it ).

WE CAN DO THIS MOLLY69 !!!

Back