Fingers crossed.......please !!!!!

Next time for sure xx

Ah, you never know Sue, they may go away and think about it and try and find the extra yet- but if they don't everything is in good shape for the next ones. You'll get there!

Things happen for a reason, the next peeps that come 2 c it will love it xx

Sue, sorry to hear that the buyers weren't willing to pay the asking price, better luck next time. As you said at least everythings tidied up ready for the next buyer and it gives you a bit more time to work out how you're going to get your Menagerie back to the UK.

Sorry to hear that Sue. Maybe they'll come back with a better offer? Is 10,000 really too much for them to find?

It would apear so Hilary.

The house was over their budget so really they should not have even considered it.

I have got over the dissapointment now and am just enjoying my lovely new kitchen and this week the new, posh gates go up at the end of our lane. Another job that has been waiting for ages.

hugs.

Sorry Sue, only just catching up with this thread! Sorry to hear it didn't work out this time, you were obviously desperately hoping it would, but you're right not to keep dropping the price! Things are looking up in the housing market and I'm sure the right person will come along with the right amount of money!! Remember it only takes 1 person to buy a house! We sold a house 4 years ago which took us a long time! It was a really small cottage but with a few acres of land- most people who came to view it wanted the land for horses etc but the house was too small for them! Then suddenly out of the blue a family from London came along, wanted a holiday home with a field so they could bring their horses and it was perfect for them- AND they paid just about full asking price! I know that was before the downturn, but the principle still stands that the right person may be just around the corner! 'Horses for courses' and all that!!! (Like what I did there?!) So anyway, enjoy your lovely new kitchen (I'm envious!!) and all the jobs you've done! After all that hard work and effort you deserve to enjoy the results for a while! Good luck with the next viewer! Let us know!! By the way, can we view your house on tinternet?XXXX

Thanks Funcurls.

I am sure you are right and I am also sure it will not be long before it is sold. We are about to advertise in the U.K. as well.

You can not us on the Internet but I can pop a few photos on here if you want.

I will get on the case today when I have some time you nosey lot !!!!!

Here is one to keep you going for awhile lol...............

the pool at night,

goingdown1002.jpg

Be back later.

I love you guys !!!!

Back