Finish what we started, Pic n mix!!! Daniel made me do it!!!

hi everyone,
I am so glad to see you all doing so well. I had a good morning and once again blew it when I came home from work. Actually someone said something which made me upset and then diet was the last thing on my mind. I am feeling such a failure right now. Just a week ago I was in ketosis and was doing so well. I just hope I get back into it somehow. I feel so fat right now as if I am a size 18 again, I know im not and im still wearing size 12 clothes but why do I feel so big??
Please keep the support comming in girls. I,ll be once again Doing it tomorrow and I am not saying trying this time. I know now that I have to firmly say NO to anything thats offered. as a small bite just opens a can of worms for me and I cannot stop thereafter!!!
Goodluck to everyone
Keep each other posted please
xxx
S

Hi S, i hope today has been a better day for you, you are doing the right thing, just keep on going, no beating up and you will get where you want to be.

I know what you mean about why do you feel fat? i have been to college today and shiowed my friends the photos of me that I had done in london, they all said such lovely things and i can see looking at the photos that person in the photos is slim, but I dont feel it and I when I look in the mirror, I dont see it!!! I dont understand why?

I hope that eventually I will come to "see" what everyone else sees, but until then I shall have to rely on numbers on the scales to reassure me that I am slim.

Had a good day food wise, one pack and 1 bar so far and 5 litres of water, been to chiropractor again and back not too bad.
I am in ketosis so thats good and this morning I was 11.10.6.

Heidi - so pleased you're in ketosis - I haven't checked me yet and think I'll wait til tomorrow morning - don't want to be disappointed tonight - it's been a hell of a day!

Still - am on my second tetra now and will have my last pack watching the jungle thingy.

And I feel as big as a house!!!! But still in size 12 - mad, isn't it!

Hi Hiedi, Thanks for the support hun, I had relatively a good day. I started SS mid day and doing fine so far. It somehow works for me if i start mid day. One thing im glad about is, it takes me about 24 hours to get into ketosis because im not a carb junkie and my major weakness is chicken.
Isobel. Hun I kno what you saying...feeling big as a house in size 12..story of my life!!! I just feel like an elephant right now. I really do.. I keep postponding my date from last 5-6 weeks, guy must be thinking im crazy but hes a radio presenter, very good looking and fit. I feel soo fat to go on a date with him right now. Please keep the support comming people. would need it with full time work, cold and CD.
loadsa love gyals
xxx
S

well done issy and S, good girls!!!
i do understand about starting miday, i thought about that too and it make ssense because your first day isnt so long then. Whatever works for you sweetie.
feel thinner today, when I lie down my tummy is concave,ooooh lovely, just wish when I stand up it didnt sag!!!
nevermind , nothing that a pair of magic knickers cant sort out.

"were going to be slim again, were going to be slim again" thats me singing!!!!

keep it going ladies, looking good.xxx

^ Hiedi, starting mid way worked for me last time therefore I thought i,ll do the same again. Body is soo sensitive to carbs that as soon as i fall off the track i feel huge and bloated.
I am feeling very thrilled for you being in ketosis and feeling thinner. I,ll do my ketosis check on friday so a small milestone for me is TO B in ketosis on friday.
Keep the support comming and inspire me more please
xxx
S

Check this girls!!! Made me sick looking at it...

Attachments

• walkingdead.jpg
    walkingdead.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 739
11.12.8 1 day after starting!!
11.8.0 day 6.

hi,
hope all is well, I am truding along nicely and have even sat and watch my buddy eating her lunch today with no bother!!!

would really like a lovely big fat dinner , but I would also love to not have a big fat arse!!! (and tummy!!) so I shalll be carrying on with the SSing until I reach my stop, not getting off too soon this time!!

hope today has been a good one for all you other SSers,

Really hungry and want some food, mad stuff like white cabbage and apples!!!

I will not cave in, I always get a bit wobbly on day 7/8, also cos its x factor, i want to sit and eat yummy stuff whilst watching simon cowl!!!

Heidi
don't you dare cave in - have you got a pack / bar at the ready for X factor.
Have you had a hot bubbly bath?
Ring me if you are struggling and I will gossip to you until X factor starts
Hugs n kisses

sorry for crashing your thread but I just wanted to say that I love your grit and determination - you do look amazing and I hope one day you will all be able to see that at a size 12 you are stunners! Well done on sticking to it , I love Simon Cowell... you could munch on CD crisps whilst watching him I guess? Stick to it - no wobbles or your belly won't be concave any more! ;) once again.. sorry for crashing into your thread.. best of luck all x

ohh please dont give in...I had relatively a goood day...I should be in ketosis tomorrow. I know im so hunry aswell and already had 4 packs today....( alongside some pickings but nothing major)
Goooodluck Hiedi and all the other people struggling like me..
xxx
S

oooh what agreat bunch you are, well i did cave in a bit, in that I had an extra pack!!! So that wasnt too bad, I was never going to eat food but my CB was haveing a right old go, couldn't hear what she was saying though as it was drowned out by the noise of my tummy rumbling!!!

I think I know why, i had some herbal tea oin the afternoon and I think it knocked me out of ketosis, I have checked this morning and still not showing pink and am starving, CB wanted porridge with yogurt and friut, I have politly told her she can have that 3 times a day if she wants when I get to target so P*** off and leave me alone!!!

Thankyou FFF for your support and lovely comments, it is inspiring to keep getting positve strokes.
have never made the crisp , I think because I have such a sweet tooth the sweet packs always appeal more but maybe I sholud try it!!

anyway weighed this morning and was 11.6 on the dot so counting from the second day ( too scared to get on the scales until 1 day of SS?????)
i was 11.12.8 ( I think , i cant check because i will lose all I have typed!!)
so that makes 6 1/2 lbs, actually now i think about it I think I was 11.13.8 so that 7 1/2 lbs!!

hope the rest of you are doing well, I am starting a new thread called a food dump, basically you just go on it and write down any food that is calling you,that you dont want to eat and you dump it in the bin!!!

Hi Heidi

I'm the same with the mucking about up and down stuff!! I got to my goal weight of 9stone 11lbs on 1 May, I am now 13lbs over target cos of my bingeing!! I did go as much as 21lbs over!!

I have my xmas party on the 30th and i wanna lose as much as possible by then!!

The only blip i have is that i'm taking a brand new client out to lunch on Wednesday - I can just have chicken salad but that usually triggers a binge, so i need to watch out for that!!

I really wanna get this last 13lbs off again, cos half my brand new wardrobe don't fit me anymore!! grrrr!

Hi everyone,
I am having a fully back on track day even though last two days had some pickings, I bought some very low fat cottage cheese for my picking moments. I finally feel i can get into those slimline jeans for my date...OH noooo the whole thing gives me butterflies in ma tummy lol....But yeah back on track and I,ll weight myself around next weekend. If i weigh myself and weightloss is not good, i get frustated. I can feel tummy going in though. Oh also my size 12 office gear is feeling more comfy. Is it only me or does everyone has problem finding the right fit jeans??

well yestareday was a S**T day for me, started off ok went for lovely walk with husband and dog but on return despite being starving I decided to have a cooking session and make all my boys fav food!!! Mistake 1!!
So off to the farm shop for eggs and a few veg, saw a almond tart ,half price and as i was making lemon meringue pie for the others and Harry hates it , I thought I would get him that instead!!! Mistake 2!!

so back home they have home made soup for lunch and then I remember my mum had brought over her left over raspberry pav for them, !!! so I served it up to them , Mistake 3 , as I picked it!!!

well that opened the flood gates and I continued to pick all day!!! ( flat tyre, shoot the rest of the wheels and then blow up the car!!!)
Anyway, its happened and I am now 2lbs heavier!!! SOD IT!!!

today is a new day and I WILL NOT be having any herbal tea, which is where it all began on saturday, kicking me out of ketosis!!! lesson well and truely learnt!!
As I had quite a carb fest yesterday, i dont expect to see ketosis again till at least wednesday, B******S!!!!

have thrown away rest of almond tart and put it in the food dump!!! expect to putting a lot of stuff in there today!!!

I confess - I fell into a chinese on Saturday and didn't quite get up again til this morning - soooo back on track - back on day one - aargh!!!

Hey ho, let's go (Again)!

xxxxx

Don't you wish weekends could be cancelled or didn't exist:mad: They are my absolute downfall - and for the life of me I just cannot remember how I coped with them in the 'early days' when I was sooooo good:rolleyes:

Love

yes , ok weekends officially cancelled, saturday will now be known as double friday and sunday as double monday, so then we wont have to have bad ones!!!

Starving today, going to blitz upstairs inorder to avoid the "F" word!!!

Isobel,
I can see how a chinese would do that to a girl.!!! lets hope the starvation before Ketosis isn't too far away!!
have been out all morning doing retail therapy to keep me away from food!!!! ITS NOT FOR EVER!!! just bloody feels like it!!!

Back