Finish what we started, Pic n mix!!! Daniel made me do it!!!

Hi girls....
I decided to slowly come down to SS and it worked....from friday to today I brought myself down step by step and today I am SSing..I am feeeling soooo happy, I feel i can loose 2 stones now and NEVER be fat again as I am good with keeping it off.
Comeone girlsss no messing about...lets get it over n done with shall v....
Ohh i cant stop thinking about my date...lol...
keep it strong..
xxx
S

You are right , I am trying hard to be a good girl today, so far not too bad, just having my mousse now!!

got a stack of ironing to do so that will keep me busy!!!

managed to stay away from the dreaded stuff last night and have had abattle for lots of the day, I realise when the going gets tough ( and it has today!!) I immediatly want to stuff my chops, STILL!!!!! I didnt do though and just had some more water and anothet pack, 2 packs and 1 bar so far today!!

I know food wont change how I feel and I said that out loud to myself and this time I listened. I am aware that I am going to have to watch out for Miss CB tonight if she tries the "go on reward yourself thing" I AM READY FOR HER!!!

I shall have a mousse later and hopefully call it a day!!!

I weighed this morning and am still not back to 11.6 ( 11.7 this morn) so have high hopes for the morning!!!. Also could do with a toilet visit to off load a few lbs ( I wish!!) IN 2 weeks I could be under 11 if I keep going, its not forever, why does it feel like it???

Heidi
I am sorry that you have had a bad day - if you need to chat you know where I am!
Good on ya for staying away from food - you are so clever!
2 days of college for you now so should be easier?
Keep at it!

Thanks matey, feel better after a hot bath and mousse is setting in freezer, its not forever!!!
Have made tea with no trouble and wasnt tempted so I think CB has left me alone for today!!!

hiya girls....I had a good day, little picking on chicken but i normally get away with it lol, so yeahhh baby, gona be slim finally, and loose stone a half before my date definetly...bring it onnnn....
keep it strong everyone
xxx
S

11.5.8. this morning so I think my bad day on sunday is finally leaving me behind!!

was meant to be at college today but the tutor is sick so as my baby is poorly anyway I am having an extra day at home,!! just hope it doesn't cause any food probs!!

Stiill cant change title, anyone???

Hi lavender

If you double click just next to the title on the thread pages, then you can edit your title. Hope this helps.

Thanks cheryl,
finally managed to do it!!!

still have poorly sick boy to look after today so have got lots of college work done and managed to have very little to do with food, which is always a good thing, have just picked a bit of fish but nothing major so not worried. I do feel alot more relaxed now especially after sundays major pickfest and then being able to just get back to it, it does give me confidence to know that the odd slip need not be the end of sucess and i can just keep going!!

^^ yup yup, I hear ya...I had a chicken breast today, a grilled one, but that was it, I got back to it rite away, one odd blip shudnt be the end of it, Glad i am away from carbs though....chicken shudnt be too bad. its TOM aswell but I fine s far...
ahh eye on the goal girlsss....
keep it strong
xxx
S

Keep up the good work, those slinky sexy party dresses are beckoning!!!!!

11.4 this morning, very happy, I can see the 10's just over the horizon!!!!!
off to but my cross-trainer today so that I will be all ready to go for it when I return to a full diet!!!

Quite tired today due to visit from very cheeky mouse who decided to have himself a little christmas biscuitfest in my bedroom at 1am!! ( had put them up ther to prevent premature consumption by males in house!!!) Why are the husbands always away when things like this happen????
So not just us who have the carb cravings!!!!

Have had a very tiring day today and have decided to have a peice of fish and some salad for my tea as I just feel a bit weak and weedy and know that I can have this and then see where tomorrow takes me, having had a bad picking day on sunday which was not good healthy food I am confident that I can have a "meal" and then SS the next day if i choose or treat this week like an add a meal week, I dont know much about it but I think its like LL week one where you just have some lean protein and raw salad for 1 meal and packs for the rest of the time, if that gets me threw the next 5 lbs to under 11 st then great!!!
plus I got my crosstrainer today and am desperate to have a go onit, oncwemy D?H has built it that is!!

may have changed my mind again by tomorrow but thats ok, with a life time of having to be careful a head of me, its def one day at a time from now on.!!

Only you know what is right for your body!
Go careful though - just because I know how these things affect you "afterwards"
Be kind to yourself Heidi!
LOL & hugs
xxx

Thanks honey, I have decided to just keep plodding on this way as I am quite worried about of all things , MY HAIR , I know if I go back to SS for any length of time it may stop growing again and thats the new stuff, then when I eat again and it starts to grow again all the new stuff will also fall out and I will have even less hair, I know it sounds daft but , I cant bare the thought of it being thinner than it is now!!!
Having just done hair in college I know that once it goes into resting stage , that particular hair will then fall out and a new one come in its place when a certain level of nutrtion is reached ,so dont want to lose my "new" hair, otherwise it wont matter how slim I am, I will become a recluse!!!

So Today I am having a week one day and will continue like this until my magic number is reached, I am never hungry till the eve anyway so it should be ok. that way when I do reach my in the 10's I shall know that I am actually in the 10's and not just because my tummy is empty!!

Does that make sense? you are such an inspiration to me and a lovely friend and I really appreciate the way you look out for me, even if you do like tyroleon cardigans!!!

Heyyy hun, I had a bit of add a meal day aswell. I can so easily SS now after adding a meal, so I had low fat cottage cheese and some chicken with cucumber. Tommorw will be a full on SS day. TOM is making me feel so week and exhausted plus work is ever so demanding at present. Its getting better with time. My scales arent working for some reason erggghhh but I can feel my clothes going loose and tummy tucking in lol....Yeah so will SS full on now for a week and then weigh myself. just to establish how long i have to go. I dont care how long, I,ll be 10 stones and thats that!!!
keep it strong
xxx
S

HI S,
Guess its just you and me left now??? I had another good day yesterday had
1 pack
1 bar
2 cappucinos
A big bowl of salad with some cottage cheese and a tin of herring fillets!!
sugar free jelly and yog
4 small squares of 75% choc.

No picking and felt quite good.

Its the weekend again so for me that meana bit of a dangerous time, especially today as we are going to the cinema and I will struggle with the whole treat" thing but I know I dont need to eat to enjoy a film and my son really likes the salt popcorn whereas I like the sweet so it shouldnt be too bad!!!
I am feeling quite slim at the moment and enjoying not having a big bloated tummy, I would really like it to stay that way so I will try to give all foods except pack and bars a miss until my salad this eve.

Back