Finished with CD...

Lets hope your body continues working mysteriously :D

Your house looks amazing. Who are the very tall men?

Last edited:
P1030266small.jpg25th December, 2008 12:41 AM

congrats022.gif

Congratulations and well done your weight loss is fantastic! 102lb is a brilliant achievement and you look absolutely fabulous in the photos!

Love Mini xxx

P1030266small.jpg25th December, 2008 12:41 AM

congrats022.gif

Congratulations and well done your weight loss is fantastic! 102lb is a brilliant achievement and you look absolutely fabulous in the photos!

Love Mini xxx

I thought that too!

Mini - you're doing amazingly yourself. xx

Lets hope your body continues working mysteriously :D

Your house looks amazing. Who are the very tall men?

hah, they're my cousins:) all three of them that is:) the oldest one is 26, the younger one is 18 and the girl is 17:) the boys are around 6ft 6in and the girl is 6ft:) my whole family is tall as hell, except for me:)

hah, they're my cousins:) all three of them that is:) the oldest one is 26, the younger one is 18 and the girl is 17:) the boys are around 6ft 6in and the girl is 6ft:) my whole family is tall as hell, except for me:)

I knew they were tall given you're 5'6 and they tower over you. :D

Your female cousin is very pretty (very model like) and the male ones very handsome. Are they in the UK too?

i'm actually 5'7, and I'm wearing high heels on these photos:)
yes, she actually wanted to be a model for a while, had a portfolio done and everything, but then she got bored of it and she never actually picked up the portfolio from the photographer:)
no, they're all in Poland, I'm the only one living in UK:)

She's a gorgeous girly, you're equally so though. I love your avatar.

thank you:) i can never decide on a single avatar though, i get bored of them quickly and therefore change them a lot:)

thanks:) it's kind of a long way away tho, it's in Poland:)

Ha! I kind of assumed that as I read on another post you are from Poland and with the style it sure doesn't look very British!

My friend at work is also Polish, and she texted me yesterday from Poland to wish me a Merry Christmas....in Polish! I don't have my phone with me just now or I'd type it back to you! lol

Merry Christmas all the same and thanks for being one of the great inspirations here on minimins for those of us who are just starting out! (especially as I'm also 5'7 and am so excited to think I could actually work my way to having a figure like yours! woohoo!)

Cx

Ha! I kind of assumed that as I read on another post you are from Poland and with the style it sure doesn't look very British!

My friend at work is also Polish, and she texted me yesterday from Poland to wish me a Merry Christmas....in Polish! I don't have my phone with me just now or I'd type it back to you! lol

Merry Christmas all the same and thanks for being one of the great inspirations here on minimins for those of us who are just starting out! (especially as I'm also 5'7 and am so excited to think I could actually work my way to having a figure like yours! woohoo!)

Cx

hey, if i could do it, anybody can!:) i never had a strong will, which is shown in the fact that i cannot seem to quit smoking no matter what i try :)/ ) but this diet sort of managed to stick around:D
also, my body continues to work mysteriously as since yesterday i again lost almost 1,5lbs and i ate way more than on christmas eve (i even ate some cake...). i just hope i don't suddenly gain 2lbs or smth:D

hey, if i could do it, anybody can!:)

I certainly hope I'll turn out to be 'anybody'! lol ;)

And here here! to your body still working mysteriously - in a positive way of course! :D

Well done hunny, and thanks again for the encouragement.

Right...I'm about to go off and have my porridge now...not going to be turkey with the trimmings, but it'll do perfectly for me!! :D

Cx

well, either my body is still working mysteriously or there is smth definitely wrong with my scales... i now lost 3 pounds since i finished my diet on the 21st of december... which is more than i lost during 3 weeks of stabilisation. i'm happy but i also don't really understand it:)

just checked out your photos and i just had to say you look amazing a totally different person

gailt39- thank u:)
i went to the hairdressers today and got rid of most of my hair:) i realised after cutting them off that they now look kind of like Eva Longoria's hairstyle:)
smth like this:
http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/over_her_dead_body_02_wenn50795881.jpg

but with fringe:)
also, i went shopping yesterday and bought a ridiculously expensive coat, so i guess i'll have to live on baked beans in january but hey- it's so pretty!:D so here comes a question- are baked beans low-calorie???:)

Izmirka you can buy lower salt/sugar baked beans from Heinz. It's the sauce that has quite a bit of calories.

I also believe that Heinz Baked Beans have a Weight Watchers version of the beans.

Hope that helps x

You look amazing well done on ur success and good luck xx

Back