Fiona's baby diaries.....

I'm hoping so... I spied a ball in the corner of the ward. I'm missing Imogen so much though x

Are you on ante natal ward? Can someone bring her in at visiting time if there's no progress? Go get that ball and start bouncing lady!! Isobel it's time to come out!!!! :) xx

Are you on ante natal ward? Can someone bring her in at visiting time if there's no progress? Go get that ball and start bouncing lady!! Isobel it's time to come out!!!! :) xx

It's a 45 min drive each way to this hospital since ours was shut. It's pants my cousin has her at home and is sending me pics on whatsapp :) x

Can't get on ball I've been abandoned on this bloody monitor said 20 mins now been an hour!! X

Of course! I forgot your at the hospital that's far away :( at least your getting photo updates!! Those bloomin monitors, hope your not waiting too long xx

Hope your not waiting too long hun. xx

Hey hun hope it's goin well 4 u n yer not there much longer! Sendin u hugs n happy thoughts! :bighug:xxx

Thank you so much alli.. :) started getting little niggles 4 mins apart now not strong though so fingers crossed this is the start of things to come xx

Thank you so much alli.. :) started getting little niggles 4 mins apart now not strong though so fingers crossed this is the start of things to come xx

I hope that means things r progressin 4 u hun!! I'm sure yer totally fed up n wana b at home wif Tony n yer 2 girls as soon as poss! :)

Back