Fiona's baby diaries.....

Thanx hun! I'v been tryin 2 catch up wif all the threads I subscribe 2 wif the news! Baby Sam was born 6.22 on Mon morning, 7lb 9oz after a not so gr8 delivery which unfortunately ended in an emergency section but he's sooo worth it! :)

Aww born on my OHs birthday! What a cutie, did you go into labour naturally? X

Well today has swerved off the rails snickers bar toffee crisp hot chocolate ooooh sore belly. ;( this all occurred after the docs being an hour late two pissed off kids being stuck in pram rude receptionist Isobel got really jabbed bless her the plasters had to come off cause her legs were covered in blood!! Poor bizzie:(. X

Well today has swerved off the rails snickers bar toffee crisp hot chocolate ooooh sore belly. ;( this all occurred after the docs being an hour late two pissed off kids being stuck in pram rude receptionist Isobel got really jabbed bless her the plasters had to come off cause her legs were covered in blood!! Poor bizzie:(. X

Oh no hun, sounds like a really rubbish day. Poor Isobel!! I too have had chocolate - 1 and half dairy milk caramel crunch bars!!! X

Aww born on my OHs birthday! What a cutie, did you go into labour naturally? X

Yeah n it was all a bit sudden! My waters broke (wif a huge splash! lol!) at 1.50am Sun nite/Mon morning n panicing hubby phoned the Maternity Unit. They said I shud come straight in since it was a 1st baby. So we arrived there bout 2.20, I walked up 2 the counter, handed over my folder n explain that we'd been told 2 come straight in. She looked at me n said "well these things can take hours, so we'l just ave a wee look n mayb we'l send u home again". Anyway after she chk'd me she was like "Delivery suite now!" I was 8cm just like that! lol! Unfortunately it was all a bit downhill after that! lol! x

Exciting!!!! Have a fantastic time!!! Mmmmmmm creamed spinach is all I think about when I go to South Africa!!! Yum!!! Although I imagine for the non veggies is all about the meat!!!! Xx

Ooo have a fabulous time in Africa sweetie. Relax and we will all be here waiting when you come home :) x

Exciting!!!! Have a fantastic time!!! Mmmmmmm creamed spinach is all I think about when I go to South Africa!!! Yum!!! Although I imagine for the non veggies is all about the meat!!!! Xx

B I'm gonna go crazy with all the meat you can have my spinach I hate hate hate it!! Bit excited to be eating fresh give how horrific my food has been last couple weeks!! I've put on 5lbs ... Oops x

image-2928872546.jpg travelling light ;) x

Hi girls. Hope all is going well. Past few days has Been shocking food wise I've just shovelled food in without much thought due to extreme tiredness my girls did not sleep on flight to Johannesburg and we had major probs getting visa at Bulawayo airport ugh the drama. Have a hen party this avo so will be loads of food there a d then tomorrow fresh start only thing I can't buy Is fry light so having to use cooking oil yuk x

Back