Fiona's baby diaries.....

Wow well done on the loss hun!! Thats great. What are the xmas hifis like? I nearly got some on Monday but then I changed my mind and went for my trusty rocky road xx

Thanks Nikki. They are really nice but only get 3 for £1.50 but I would definitely buy them again x

Yay weigh in and I lost 4lbs!!

Breakfast banana and hifi Christmas pudding

Lunch banana

Dinner gammon roast potato mixed veg

H ex a milk
H ex b Christmas pud hifi

Syns galaxy 10 rocky road hifi 3 hot choc 2 Greek yogurt 0.5 (15.5)

Well done huni! 4lb is fab!!!!! xxxxx

I don't think I'll be having a loss at all this week cause Ive over eaten all week, see I'm having a little struggle with post natal depression and I've felt **** all week. X

I don't think I'll be having a loss at all this week cause Ive over eaten all week, see I'm having a little struggle with post natal depression and I've felt **** all week. X

Aw I feel 4 u hun. Try not 2 worry bout yer eatin til yer feelin in better form again, I kno that's difficult cos our weight is all part n parcel of how we feel bout ourselves but u had a fantastic 4lb loss the other day so try 2 focus on the positive things like that if u can. We always here if u need a chat xxx

Aw I feel 4 u hun. Try not 2 worry bout yer eatin til yer feelin in better form again, I kno that's difficult cos our weight is all part n parcel of how we feel bout ourselves but u had a fantastic 4lb loss the other day so try 2 focus on the positive things like that if u can. We always here if u need a chat xxx

Thanks alli. I feel totally **** but I've booked myself a docs appt and will take it from there :( x

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you have an appointment xx
thanks b I've been trying to get better for a while and it's just not happening so u finically told tony he was a bit upset at first thinking that he wasn't looking after me but that wasn't the case at all :( docs and hv can't see me for over a week though x

thanks b I've been trying to get better for a while and it's just not happening so u finically told tony he was a bit upset at first thinking that he wasn't looking after me but that wasn't the case at all :( docs and hv can't see me for over a week though x
That's awful that they can't see you for a week but now you've told Tony, just talking to him should help in the mean time. Big hugs x

I know right?? I said to my friend thankfully I'm still in an ok frame of mind but I do think when someone says I have pnd you should be a priority. X

I feel so bleak at the moment!! This is crap I hate feeling like this, I'm normally the one running around with a. Big smile making noise I just feel like a shadow of my former self :(

Back