Fiona's baby diaries.....

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. That sounds do hard. Can you go to a baby clinic and talk to one of the hv's there? They might be able to make things move quicker for you. It's brilliant you have identified what's wrong though, hopefully you will be feeling more like yourself soon.

Look after yourself and don't think about the diet, you can get back to it when you are feeling better.
X

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. That sounds do hard. Can you go to a baby clinic and talk to one of the hv's there? They might be able to make things move quicker for you. It's brilliant you have identified what's wrong though, hopefully you will be feeling more like yourself soon. Look after yourself and don't think about the diet, you can get back to it when you are feeling better. X

Just had a quick chat with Isobel's nurse and she was so lovely. Said best thing is to chat to my doc Monday and she will help me xx

I feel at a loss I don't feel like my normal cheerful self!! I just want help. I'm getting mad at constantly feeling low and anxious with a major feeling of dread deep in pit of my belly like something bad is going to happen.
I am able to do daily things like housework shopping etc I can still laugh and chat with my girlfriends but feel like my heart is not in it 100%.
The only genuine positive feelings I have at the moment are love and adoration for my husband and girls the rest us just a black cloud. Please someone help me :(

Oh Fiona, it sounds like you are going through an awful time. I don't think there is anything I can say to make you feel better, but just remember pnd is usually a chemical/hormonal imbalance so the doctors should be able to sort it out for you. You won't feel like this forever.

Give your girls loads of cuddles and let them make you smile and hopefully the doctors appointment will come quickly. Keep talking on here too, there is always someone who will listen.
X

Sorry to hear your having a rough time at the moment Fiona, hopefully the doctor will give u the help you need, as the earlier post says, it won't last forever, you just have to look at the good things in your life, you have a beautiful healthy family.
Try & get out for as much fresh air as you can, it's amazing how a good walk can help your mood. Hope you feel better soon sweetie. xx

Big hugs for you hun. Hope the doc can help when you have your appointment.

Don't worry to much about weigh in hun. You have plenty of time to lose weight. Jus concentrate on getting better and your lovely girls.

xx

Hi hun I'm sorry u'v been feelin so rotten. Like everybody says the docs will help u out come Mon, don't even give yer weight a 2nd thot til yer in a better place and spend as much time as poss will Tony n yer beautiful girls 4 kisses n cuddles n walks outside. We'r all thinkin of u n sendin u positive happy thots xxx

Hi hun I'm sorry u'v been feelin so rotten. Like everybody says the docs will help u out come Mon, don't even give yer weight a 2nd thot til yer in a better place and spend as much time as poss will Tony n yer beautiful girls 4 kisses n cuddles n walks outside. We'r all thinkin of u n sendin u positive happy thots xxx

Top it off I've been ill which is just dandy!! Xxxx

So cheesed off!! I'm MAD that I can't get my own brain to cooperate!! What is wrong!! For goodness sake it's not much to ask is it??

Hi Fiona,

I am really sorry for what you are going through,but please,dont put too much pressure on yourself.I am going through some hard time at the moment,and the vest advice would be to take every day as it is.
Loosing weight is not as important.Being well for you and your family is the most important thing.Once you are well you can do so much....
Sending you the best wishes,good luck tomorrow and all the best.
X

Hi Fiona, I am really sorry for what you are going through,but please,dont put too much pressure on yourself.I am going through some hard time at the moment,and the vest advice would be to take every day as it is. Loosing weight is not as important.Being well for you and your family is the most important thing.Once you are well you can do so much.... Sending you the best wishes,good luck tomorrow and all the best. X

Thanks for the lovely message hopefully the doc will sort all out tomorrow and I can start the road to recovery x

Back