Fiona's baby diaries.....

Pretty crap, she listened but bundled me off with a form that basically confirmed what I said to her anyway!! The counselling people yep you guessed it sending me a form!! X

Pretty crap, she listened but bundled me off with a form that basically confirmed what I said to her anyway!! The counselling people yep you guessed it sending me a form!! X

Aw hun I'm sorry they'r just givin u forms 2 fill in at the moment but at least it's got the ball rollin 4 u. Hope u get on better wif the Health Visitor 2moro. Love n big hugs 2 u xxxx

Aw hun I'm sorry they'r just givin u forms 2 fill in at the moment but at least it's got the ball rollin 4 u. Hope u get on better wif the Health Visitor 2moro. Love n big hugs 2 u xxxx

Thanks alli. I'm so fed up of being anxious and frightened and low that when she have me the form I could've cried. In fact I did cry a lot!! What a waste of my best YSL mascara!! X

oh hun that's rubbish - but keep thinking it's all stepping stones to the help you need. How ridiculous though when you need help straight away. Lots of love xx

oh hun that's rubbish - but keep thinking it's all stepping stones to the help you need. How ridiculous though when you need help straight away. Lots of love xx

I just thank god I don't feel like hurting myself cause this is obviously where the system falls down and some women may feel worse after being asked to wait .. I may contact my old work re healthcare. X

Good evening,

How have you been.I hope you are having a better day,and things are getting better for you.

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.
X

Thanks for the replies. I had a lovely chat with health visitor and was feeling hopeful and then tony and I had a stupid row and he behaved like a big toddler and ruined our only evening out in 2 years so I'm back down today!! BUT!! Tomorrow I'm seeing the gp so maybe things will be different?? X

Hello sweetie. Sendin big hugs too you. Hope your not feeling as sick from the tablets and you and your girls are ok. Lots of love babe xxx

Thanks everyone gosh I feel fuzzy and still sick but on the up side the lack of stuffing my face should make for an ok loss at SW next week. Tony said these tabs are ok cause he's done quite a few med checks at work x

Think they all work differently for different people. I was on some about 8 years ago and I went a bit zombie like even after it should gave stopped, so they changed them and was fine. Give them time to kick in, but get them checked in a few weeks if you still feel off as there might be a better type for you.

I hope you are feeling better in general and your girls are giving you lots of cuddles

Think they all work differently for different people. I was on some about 8 years ago and I went a bit zombie like even after it should gave stopped, so they changed them and was fine. Give them time to kick in, but get them checked in a few weeks if you still feel off as there might be a better type for you. I hope you are feeling better in general and your girls are giving you lots of cuddles

I think it's Gonna be ok. My doc seeing me in3 weeks. X

Hi all,

Well I've been taking tabs for 3 days and today I had very mild nausea for about hour after and then it went totally I still feel slightly fuzzy and sleepy but nothing too bad.
My girlfriend has been on these same tabs for ages for very severe depression and she said they are magic so here's to a happy fifi. :) x

Hi all, Well I've been taking tabs for 3 days and today I had very mild nausea for about hour after and then it went totally I still feel slightly fuzzy and sleepy but nothing too bad. My girlfriend has been on these same tabs for ages for very severe depression and she said they are magic so here's to a happy fifi. :) x
That's fantastic my lovely! X

Back